Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Please fix: How the Strength class lift button glitches; how after playing Spree, sometimes my dock won’t go back up. I’m on a laptop so I need to put it down or I can’t click anything; how the site freezes after playing a quick Tournament game and when checking your score so I have to exit out of the tab; how at arte’s, if you click Ask About Rare Items and there are none left in the day, you can still click the other buttons rather than having to go somewhere else and back for it to work. Please change: The employment office so each pet gets to do one without having to wait 8 hours in between; Plumpy’s place articles are not good because some of the answers I have seen don’t even apply to Webkinz. Just the other week there was one that said you still water your crops.. no; also change crops back to taking care of them and not have it say EVERY time that I just harvested a crop. Would go so much faster; how certain foods make your pet hungrier, and buying things from the w shop make your pet hungrier; get rid of

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jbuggin3

I would love to see an ABC tab in the menu to make it quicker to find objects I’m looking for.

Kpanda

Hi, I was thinking that it would be cool if for a day or more to have a “free” day. It would be like all the free players on Webkinz wouldn’t be bound to the free only games for that day or period of time. Since Deluxe is one of the ways to make money, you could keep the Webkinz store (W-shop) with the deluxe items you useually have. In the arcade, enchanted forest and maybe Kinzstyle Outlet though, you would have the items/games that are usually Deluxe avalible for free players. This would ot only be fun but this could premote buisness for Deluxe if free players “get a taste” of what deluxe would be like. Please reply to this suggestion even if the reply to this is that this idea is impossible to do becasue if you do, it shows that this forums is acctually a place where you might take the sugestions listed into consideration. Thank you for taking this into consideration.

They already do that

Kpanda

@johnsonpirate3, When do they do that? I have been on Webkinz a long time but I don’t remember ever having one of those types of day(s).

Fisheesticks

I think that those of us who purchased the Whacky plushy to get the code for Whacky Zingoz Extreme should still be able to play it if we aren’t Deluxe! I already bought access to the game when I bought the plushy…why are you making me pay for it again?? Feeling pretty cheated :/

sally
        Key Master

You will need to scroll down in the Arcade list to find the version of Wacky Zingoz Extreme that you’ve unlocked. The Deluxe version is a separate version.

dear webkinz, please bring back the old lily pad theme from 2005 (especially the items like Swamp Runner Fan Boat and Ribbity Reed Television). please renew it ti the w-shop… if not the w-shop, then as an estore theme because i never got a chance to have a lily themed room, and new webkinz players might appreciate your original themes. but i can wait until after webkinz is rereleased as a non browser game.

Comments are closed.