Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Cubluv191

Can you make an Irish Wolfhound? Also, rerelease the Australian Shepherd. The only one I can find is on Ebay for $500. It makes me sad because this is a kid’s game and I don’ have that kind of money.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mogatti

hi, so… i just gotta say it’s pretty messed up that you guys decided to make fairy falls charms and the magic mire for deluxe members only when it’s been open to other players for years. i, like many other players, have been working on my collections in these two parts of the magical forest for quite some time. it’s a pretty messed up money-making move, especially when you consider most of the people on your website are children.

i would pay anythingg for a “Crystal Gem Fawn”! it would be absolutely gorgeous :O i picture it would be the same style as the ice and fire fawns, with the big beautiful tale, and cool tones like blue and purple. and it could sparkle <3 would there be anyway this pet could be created and made available?

please please bring back the golden fawn!!

kindpinecone

this is widely suggested, the ability to REMOVE ROOMS! i created my webkinz account 7 years ago, and i wasnt focused on being organized, and now that im getting back into it, everything is out of place, and i have no use for most of the rooms i have, so reorganizing a room isnt useful to me!

Comments are closed.