Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Kpanda

Where do all the new comments go? I can never find mine. If this acctually shows up on anyones feed or whatever, please tell me becasue I can never tell if my comments are under moderation of just not appearing. This forum should really become more organized!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

webkinzgirl5

i think it would be a good idea to put a ranger in the park like webkinz jr has ranger kenny and bring back debbi dragon just have a vaction for everyone .

Kpanda

Hi, I think it would be great if there was less false avertising on Webkinz. In the Kinzville Acadamy, when you click a class, in the corner it says and I quote “ALL CLASSES ARE FREE”. This is NOT TRUE!!! Only 3 classes are free and all the others are ONLY AVAILABLE to Deluxe players. FALSE AVERTISING! (Sorry to be so direct and sound so mad)

sally
        Key Master

You used to have to pay KinzCash to take classes, but not anymore. Each pet is limited to 3 classes per day. Deluxe members get an extra class. That’s it.

bubbashuka

If you have more than one pet, you can do more! 3 classes with each pet.

lilbabybee

i tried to enter the springtime horse contest, and i am ABSOLUTELY terrible at math so i got the “skills question” wrong. i’m honestly really upset that it won’t let me enter again simply because i’m bad at math.  if I’M upset imagine how some younger kid who’s bad at math but really wanted that horse would be. honestly use captcha or something if it’s an issue about bots, it’s really not okay to include a “skills question” because your site is made for CHILDREN and honestly my  skills do not include algebra anymore. (not like i need it lmao i’m a music major i only need math for music theory and maybe basic addition and subtraction, but algebra? nah.) i was super excited to maybe be able to have a horse in my lil collection, because i’m honestly a broke college student using this to cope with trauma and relieve times where i was a happy kid, but this made me really upset?? like not cool guys, seriously don’t do that stuff. can you maybe offer a solution so i, yknow, have a fair chance? it’d be really great, even

sally
        Key Master

Unfortunately, a skill-testing question is a legal requirement for this contest, as is indicated in the rules, which you must consent to in order to enter. Minors are expected to get permission and/or assistance from their guardians. We have Pet of the Month contests each month,
        so there will be more opportunities to enter this kind of contest.

lilbabybee I’m a music major too! Webkinz is just so relaxing after sitting in a practice room staring at music and making horrible sounds lol. And I’m also very bad at math and have often got the question wrong and been unable to enter the contest. Now I always go to a website called wolframalpha. It’s a website I used in highschool to help me with my math homework. As long as you type in the equation correctly, it will give you the correct answer! Personally I think the level of the “skills-testing” question is too high for the average adult, but a lot of people have complained about it and they’ve never changed it. I wish there were some other way~ anyway I hope you can enter next month’s contest! send me a FR if you feel like it UN obvsaprincess

FrostSkyder

One thing I’d like to see is the ability to either delete our rooms, or resell them. I accidentally hit “treetop” room when I tried to hit large…and now I’ve got a random tree in the center of my house. :(

Comments are closed.