Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I would love to be able to move or remove some old rooms I don’t use or need. I’ve been playing since I was very young and the placement of the rooms in my house that younger me did is just stupid. Being able to organize or move them would be nice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

radish35

I so agree. I would buy more room themes if I had the option of deleting some rooms, or at the very least rearranging them. The younger me bought some small rooms and I would so like to get rid of them.

arose1225

I would love if you guys could bring back inviting pets over to their houses via cellphone I would definitely play Webkinz a lot more if you did! I would also suggest bringing back those profile/scrapbook pages that show your pet’s information with their birthday, the day you adopted them, etc. I think that would go great with the badge page. I always enjoyed looking at my pet’s badges and information when I had nothing else to do in Webkinz World and I think it’s essential to have that information available.

ImPoisoniv31

Hey….. How about you fix the FIND THE AD so we can get the prizes. Many of us have not found ANY ads since March 10th. What is going on????

haleyblue3

I would really like to see a book where you can write things down. I have a lot of secret recipes that I look up and find out from experimenting. I write them down on post-it’s and end up losing them. It would be really beneficial to have a book or journal type item that you can write in so that way I can record my recipes, write new short stories and send them to possibly make more books. I know some people also keep track of their rooms and items and even pets because when you get to a certain point it all becomes jumbled. PLEASE consider this it would help so much

sisi_ay

Hey, Webkinz. I’ve been playing your game since 2007 and I love it still. I was just thinking that maybe you could add something new to where we could seel old rooms. Like, say, you have three or four rooms you just don’t use. Maybe get like half back from what you paid or just sell it for free. I just think it’d be nice.

Comments are closed.