Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I would like to suggest better tech support. I have been trying for two weeks to get my daughters account unarchived. we have emailed multiple times, I have tried submitting g a ticket and I have tried calling the numbers provided. it would be nice to know if this is a lost cause or not but none has responded from webkinz. feeling very frustrated and disappointed with the lack of help and support.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dapporock

I would like the ability to change my PLAYER gender and name. I have changed over the years and realized who I am, and I’d really wish that I could change my name and gender to make me only the slightest bit more comfortable. This is not the username, but instead, is the name your pets refer to you as.

crystal22222

Okay, so first of all coming back to Webkinz after a long break is a serious nostalgic trip. I might not be as old of a player as some (I opened my account in 2009) but its seriously amazing how far Webkinz has come in that time – though that said, nothing is perfect. I miss the TV function, where you could walk up to any TV and with a single click watch Chef Gazpacho or The Monkey and Monkey Show – or even the Webkinz movie clips! I hope those are gonna be added back soon. I saw someone else suggest more harvestable veggies and fruits and I absolutely think thats a fantastic idea! I think it would be hard to pull off since the Webkinz world has specific tiles that you click, and since the fruits would be up in the air, the tiles would overlap and cause some issues… If Webkinz can actually pull it off that would be absolutely amazing! Secondly, I think a fine suggestion for the world would be to fix a specific popup message that shows up usually when you’re exiting various game areas – the “I’m sorry, we can’t connect to Webkinz

I think you should bring back the Cat and Dog free pets. They’re really cute! Also, maybe make it possible to purchase medallions with real money, Gpoints, or even Kinzcash? :)

I have a few suggestions to make! I just recently started playing Webkinz again. I had started playing in 2008 and played for a couple of years. Now I am back and see things that I miss that I believe others would enjoy, too! I think that Webkinz should bring back dicekinz. I loved that game! Also, I think that Webkinz should give Mazin Hamsters another try. I loved the games available in Webkinz world. It says I can go to another website and use my code, but I honestly have no idea where my code is and the website does not load when I try to go there. I hope that Webkinz will take these suggestions into consideration as I feel that surely I am not the only one who misses these features!

Comments are closed.