Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

calicomania

This might sound kind of out there, but I think it would be really neat to be able to trade pets with other players. I feel like this would be a huge hit with the player base and would allow people to still obtain pets that aren’t available in stores anymore. Plus, if you were to retire estore pets more often, more people would buy codes to trade.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I’ve been earning the pointz here on webkinz newz but I’m unable to trade them for prizes. What am I doing wrong?

SpiffyBlitz

How about a way to delete rooms? You could have a confirmation box to make sure we don’t delete any room we might still want, but with so many rooms My House can get chaotic.

I agree.

Beckinz8

I have an item suggestion, and I hope that this is the correct place to submit it. I would like to ask the design team to try to create more in room doorways, garden gates, etc. (similar to the ‘Overgrown Archway’ from the ‘Garden Oasis’ theme). I have a medical clinic in my WW home, and I would like to have a hospital doorway that doctors and patients could walk through from the waiting area to the exam rooms. I hope that this forum is regularly checked and that you will have the opportunity to apply your technical know-how, and artistic flair to this idea. Thanks!!

CheekyCat

This is a tall order but with the upcoming Webkinz Desktop, is it possible for Mazin’ Hamsters to somehow be brought back, that is, if it still “exists” somehow at all? I doubt it since it involved a download of Unity Web Player (I think that’s what it was called) which is completely separate from Webkinz, but I’m just wondering if there’s another way that Mazin’ Hamsters could be brought back to Webkinz, even if it functions the same way but isn’t 3D if that’s even possible lol

Comments are closed.