Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

roseyosey

I there a way that we can delete a room in our house if we do not want it that would be nice. I can’t afford to buy estore money so is there a ways you can make a game or even a wheel that we could play to earn estore money. Also it would be awesome if you could get more medallions to float by.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think we should sell rooms we don’t want in the house for KC.

73kibarry

I just suggested the same thing. I guess I should have read more of the page! :)

Nerilaith

I recently thought of a (at least temporary) partnership of Webkinz with Build-A-Bear Workshop. If maybe at some point Build-A-Bear (which I have no affiliations with, just making this suggestion), could come up with a few Webkinz pets kids can stuff in-store and dress up, etc., and they can be given a special code so they can adopt that pet virtually on their Webkinz account. These pets can either be already-existing virtual-only pets found on Ganz E-Store that never had plush versions, or new pets created just for this partnership.

best4me

Some Ideas for future Webkinz. They should add new pets such as lemmings, sphinx cats, and naked mole rats or moles in general. They could update the food ingredients and add new recipes. Some new food items should be avocados, steak, chicken, fish, tofu, plums, blackberries, donuts, eggplant, edible flowers, squash, zucchini, sugar beets, and baby corn could be fun. New recipes, should do normal items such as egg roles, cheesecake, cream pies, grilled cheese, angel food cake, strawberry short cake… I can’t think of more, but you get the point.

It would be nice if the TV’s worked again. I also agree that dicekinz was a great game.

Comments are closed.