Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,211 replies, has 1,085 voice, and was last updated by  strawberryhusky 5 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

73kibarry

I was just thinking it would be so great if we could purchase extra large rooms and yards. I’m sorry if this has been mentioned I didnt’ read the entire thread but I have so many ideas and can’t fit them into the large rooms. Also if we could sell back rooms that would be amazing also. Just my two cents. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EmmaFett

Yeah, I already know this would never happen because Ganz needs a way to keep earning money to run the website and make more plushies and things. But I still want to put this out there anyway. I feel like really old members who have at least 50+ webkinz should not need to keep purchasing and adopting webkinz to avoid becoming a “free member.” Dedicated, veteran webkinz players like myself and quite a few other people have put hundreds, some even thousands of dollars into the game and it is kind of ridiculous that we have to keep purchasing $20+ stuffed animals in order to continue playing the game we love…you might say that $20 really isn’t that much, but 1. It builds up over time and 2. I really don’t have extra money laying around to invest in buying webkinz ;-; some other people quit the game because of this because they as well can’t afford to keep buying plushies. It makes sense to me that BRAND NEW players would have to be free members, but people who have played this game for over a decade and have spent a lot of time and money on it? Seems a

52Sammie

I agree. I enjoy playing and have several plushies but the cost adds up too quickly and sometimes the money is needed to go elsewhere. I dread the day when I have to become a “Free Player”.

roseyosey

I there a way that we can delete a room in our house if we do not want it that would be nice. I can’t afford to buy estore money so is there a ways you can make a game or even a wheel that we could play to earn estore money. Also it would be awesome if you could get more medallions to float by.

I think we should sell rooms we don’t want in the house for KC.

73kibarry

I just suggested the same thing. I guess I should have read more of the page! :)

alucard

I have a suggestion about the Wheel prizes. Could we have a Monthly Wheel that has prizes of Themed items that even Arte doesn’t have in the Curio Shop? He has the same 3 or 4 items for the Space, Medieval, Persian, and Wonderland Themes. He seldom, if ever, has any Egyptian and Ancient Civilization themes. Plus, many of the items are so over priced, most players don’t have the KC to buy them, or they are only in the Deluxe section of the Curio Shop. Why can’t we have a Monthly Wheel where you have the chance to get 8 to 10 items of that months theme. NO KINZ CASH! NO FOOD PRIZES! Just have items from the various rare themes. Example: Have a Rare Room Theme Monthly Wheel where all the prizes are from the Ancient Egyptian Theme. Include items like Bed of the Pharaoh, the Elegant Egyptian Vanity, or the Majestic Throne. Why can’t these room themes be just as easy to get as the ones in the WShop, or even the eStore (of course, those would cost a whole lot more, I bet). It takes FOREVER to find and buy with KC or eStore money, or

alucard

It takes FOREVER to find and buy with KC or eStore money, or Trade to just get these items. And, DON’T tell us to go to the Trading Room and look for them. Whenever I do find a rare item I want, the person that has it, won’t trade with me, apparently because my items for trade aren’t “good enough” or “rare enough” for them. It’s frustrating and disheartening…and I’m an adult! I can only imagine how that makes kids feel. I think a Wheel of Rares, would be the PERFECT way to keep players interested in playing. PLEASE think about this and make it happen!

Comments are closed.