Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Can we please get new deluxe gifts instead of pieces of a room you already have as it is the same room as the deluxe room they had for the whole year 2 years ago. I am still waiting for my special gift every month.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EmmaFett

I doubt this would ever even be considered as an option but this was just an idea I had…what if you added a feature to the kinzchat plus clubhouse called “webkinz after dark” or something like that where players at least 16 or older could still talk and hang out past the time limit that is currently in place? And maybe loosen the restrictions on the chat filter a little bit? Sometimes I (and other people included) are trying to say things that are far from inappropriate but the filter still does not allow us to say a good amount of things…

I wish there was some way to harvest multiple plants at once. It can be extremely difficult to harvest many at one time, as well as time consuming. In order to make gardening a good way to earn food and kinzcash it would be helpful if we could click a button and have all the ready plants in the room harvested.

i totally agree!!! i have yard that is almost completely covered in plants and it does get to be tiring trying to harvest them all. angelgirldog7

BOSCH92

I would love to see Dice kinz game brought back! I have three boys and a husband who no longer want to play webkinz b/c they loved this game, and once it was gone the refused to play webkinz anymore. I too loved the game! it’s a little hard to catch on, but once you do..it’s really fun! if you don’t bring it back in the arcade….maybe you can bring it back as a game you can purchase and put in your house/room.

Elfinlike

I have a suggestion & also need help ~ My suggestion is it would be nice if there was a chat area where you could find out what items your friends may want or need. The trading room doesn’t work so well for me because although i have a lot of things i’d love to share/trade, people in the trading room seem to usually want ‘rare’ items [which i don't have many of]. the thing i need help with is i cannot figure out how to do the strengthen class at the school – i try doing what they say, but it never works. can someone help me please?

lilstinky

@Elfinlike – check the trading forum here on WKN. People are very helpful, and willing to trade/give items that you may be looking for. As for the strength class, you have to stop the moving line in the red area on the strength meter, without it going above (for the top) or below (for the bottom) of the red areas. It gets harder with each level (that’s the only class I haven’t completed to get a diploma). Good luck! ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.