Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Maybe change the lines that the candy bash chihuahua says, Idk who thought this was a good idea, but as a Mexican myself I can’t say I’m fairly offended by 80% of the things that dog says. Please do keep in consideration that you are influencing children into thinking that it is ok to say things like that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I’m a real hoarder. I came up with this idea to make some sense of all the items I’ve collected. I separated my pets home and made a shopping mall and museum. My rooms of rare items e.g. Egyptian, Medieval, etc branch off the entry room as a museum. In the other direction I made a row of shops. Clothing, furniture, electrical and my favourite, ”Arte’s Curios”. The shopping mall has a Warehouse and a carpark. Can you see the advantage? My vast collection of treasured items are now stored in obvious places and if I need to use them I just go shopping in my own shops. Around about that I’ve placed my ”keep fit room” so I never have to search for a treadmill etc. My cafe is there with my dispensers. The toy shop is great fun. The Halloween and Christmas shops keep the seasonal stuff together at the same time as having a purpose. I later added a Town Hall and Library to keep my books and trophies and make a post office and tourist information all in one room. That then lead to a place to put my Airport and then Hotel Reception, leading to

Traveller

@maidoforleans You are very organized. This is very useful. Thanks!

ringneck1

I want to suggest customizable doors for rooms. I can’t tell you how annoying it is when a wonderful wallpaper is all mucked up by an unsightly door. Also, it’d just be super cool. (Do they actually read these suggestions?)

Lol having taken a poll of myself and all my Webkinz, we collectively agree that a bumblebee pet buddy is a great idea and that everyone needs one! ;) Who doesn’t love a fuzzy, adorable bumblybee!? :D

Where I’m from, we tend to have midgies as ”pet buddies” all the time, lol.

mkwepix

Can the administrators of Webkinz better moderate the Arcade overall high scores list. I just achieved an overall high score on webkinz rally but instead its 8th place behind only one legitimate score. The top 6 scores are obviously hacked since the score cap for Webkinz Rally is only around 20,700. I can provide sufficient proof if needed.

Possibly the game has changed. I have a high score on Atlantiles that is way beyond anything I can reach now. However, I have read that the Atlantiles game has changed. Try it, my score is over 30, 000. I don’t think it’s possible to get anywhere near that now. Don’t know about Webkinz Rally as I don’t do well at any games involving arrow keys!

Comments are closed.