Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hi! I suggest changing out the GanzWorld rewards that you can purchase with the Moneyz we earn from being on WebkinzNewz more often. I really love finding new things!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

p9988

I REALLY need help and cannot get an answer anywhere and webkinz support seems to be impossible to contact! I have a magic mire charm (it even says so in my “unlocked” collection for magic mire). However, I hadn’t been on Webkinz in a while, and now when I go to magic mire it’s telling me I need to be a deluxe member to play! How do I fix this or contact Webkinz support for help?

I think they should make free members still be able to do a lot more things. Sure they did’nt pay money for the game but, making almost everything require duluxe membership or normal membership, will just turn the player away from the game.

tunkany

Actually, when I started playing, you HAD to buy a pet in order to gain access to the game. It’s only been in the last six years (though it could have been around longer) that I learned that there was an option of starting out with a pet but being a “free player”. I was very upset for several years because, even though I had 10+ pets that I had paid for, I was a free player because I hadn’t purchased a pet in a couple years. I’m getting back into playing Webkinz so I’ve starting buying pets again, but I still think that this “free member” thing is FAR too restricting.

RoseWolf15

I completely agree with you, I just wish there was a way to convince Ganz to start making actual plushie webkinz again. They sadly stopped making them, I came accross a yorkie plush webkinz in an Ollie’s bargain outlet yesterday, they had a box with some in it. I really miss the plushies. Bring them back :C

tunkany

WAIT. The plushies are GONE??!?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I’ve been ordering the pets online. In that case, I agree, Ganz should start making plushies again. Man, I had no idea…. I need to reevaluate my life……

I know right? I was surprised to hear that too. I just simply ADORED the plush that Ganz would make. There was nothing quite like those pets.

webkinzAqua

Hello, everyone! Not sure where to post this but I discovered that one of the themed rooms that is at the Wshop did not have a way to buy the items for that particular room. I was looking for new furniture for my animal when i discovered this. the themed room is called Wild Savannah theme. There is a picture of how you can customize the room but that it. I do not know if this is a working project and that webkinz is working on it or what. thanks.

webkinzAqua

Actually, Now that I look more there another room called the Webkinz Wizard Academy Theme that has the same issue. There are only two items listed there. I hope you can fix the problems I really like both themes. They look really cool.

Alphaowlbear

Both the Wizard Academy and the Wild Savannah themes have been around for long time – both are Estore themes

kittycamo

There are many items in Webkinz World that cannot be sold, given, or traded away, and for the people that acquire such items, yet do not want them, they either have to find somewhere to put it in a room, or leave it in the dock forever. Both options take up space that could be used for other things. Not to mention that keeping it in your dock forever just clutters that up. I think that there should be a way to recycle or just delete/get rid of unwanted items that cannot be sold. Even if recycling or deleting the items doesn’t get you any kinzcash, it is certainly better than having that item taking up space. I strongly encourage and implore you to add such a feature in an upcoming update. It would make many many people so very happy. As I am sure there are countless people who would agree to such an update.

kittycamo, I understand your point. I’ve tried to make use of as many of these items as I can in the way I described in a very recent post. I even have huge items that cost e store points that don’t even work now, especially the funfair items. How about a recycling center where people could leave there unwanted items and pick up things other people have left. This would fit with the whole green ethos webkinz is keen to support?

kittycamo

I think that a recycling center would be a great idea! Maybe instead of just having the items sitting around a room cluttering it up, they could do something kind of like the WShop, where you can scroll through the different items available. I don’t think that would be too hard to manage, seeing as how they have different events every hour as well as different items available at the Curio Shop every hour. That way things wouldn’t just get trashed and they could go to someone who could actually use them in a room. I’ve got several items that I never use, and don’t want. I have them in various rooms so that they don’t take up space in my dock, but that just means they are taking up space in the rooms where I could be putting something else. What is even more confusing to me is that I have a Hide N Seek City that I really don’t want, I can’t sell it, yet you can buy the exact same thing in the WShop for like 7000 estore points. That just doesn’t make sense to me. If I can buy it in the WShop for estore points

Traveller

I wish they would declare an amnesty day where we could trade or sell items as much as we wanted. I have ended up with extras from some of the mystery boxes that can’t currently be traded. It takes us a lot of disk space, and I notice that the programme is hanging more frequently. Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts. Very frustrating.

Comments are closed.