Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hey ganz what about doing a garden fest were you could collect limited edition and unique growing gardens seeds for our webkinz it could go on durring spring or summer ty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

emmaklep

There should be trophies for badge collection! Or some sort of prize whenever you collect a certain amount of badges to show off to your friends. There isn’t anything like that that I know of, let me know if I’m wrong!

OfficerOtter

Wondering if you’d be able to have a River Otter Webkinz sometime in the future! You have several Sea Otters, it’d be only fitting to have River Otters as well, right? Perhaps a ‘Lil Kinz could be a River Otter and a Webkinz could be a Giant River Otter!!

wolfehhlion

Is there any way for Ganz to revive Webkinz in some sort of way? I really enjoy playing the game, but something about it feels lonely and it makes it sort of unenjoyable. I wish there was more people online.

wolution

Hear, hear! I remember back when webkinz still had DiceKinz, is was one of my favourite games! I would love to see it return. Since I didn’t get the chance to try the Trading Card game, I would also like to see it make a return to Webkinz!

Comments are closed.