Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,292 replies, has 1,109 voice, and was last updated by  kittycamo 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Just throwing this out here, I REALLY hope webkinz will make the party packs work again so I can invite my friends over to my house. I loved it when you could have have party’s for your animals. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EmmaFett

Hello, we really need level 10 strength at the kinzville academy to be fixed :( There have been countless times where I have CLEARLY clicked/let go inside of those tiny bars and it says I missed it when I did not. I’ve finally gotten to level 10 with one of my pets and I’ve been stuck on that level for over 5 months because it is ridiculously glitchy. I’ve already tried the tips other players suggested to slow your computer down to make it easier, but an outside source to beat a glitch really should not be necessary or needed. This glitch seems to have gone unfixed for years and I know it would make a lot of other players happy if it were resolved.

Hi! I suggest changing out the GanzWorld rewards that you can purchase with the Moneyz we earn from being on WebkinzNewz more often. I really love finding new things!

p9988

I REALLY need help and cannot get an answer anywhere and webkinz support seems to be impossible to contact! I have a magic mire charm (it even says so in my “unlocked” collection for magic mire). However, I hadn’t been on Webkinz in a while, and now when I go to magic mire it’s telling me I need to be a deluxe member to play! How do I fix this or contact Webkinz support for help?

I think they should make free members still be able to do a lot more things. Sure they did’nt pay money for the game but, making almost everything require duluxe membership or normal membership, will just turn the player away from the game.

tunkany

Actually, when I started playing, you HAD to buy a pet in order to gain access to the game. It’s only been in the last six years (though it could have been around longer) that I learned that there was an option of starting out with a pet but being a “free player”. I was very upset for several years because, even though I had 10+ pets that I had paid for, I was a free player because I hadn’t purchased a pet in a couple years. I’m getting back into playing Webkinz so I’ve starting buying pets again, but I still think that this “free member” thing is FAR too restricting.

RoseWolf15

I completely agree with you, I just wish there was a way to convince Ganz to start making actual plushie webkinz again. They sadly stopped making them, I came accross a yorkie plush webkinz in an Ollie’s bargain outlet yesterday, they had a box with some in it. I really miss the plushies. Bring them back :C

tunkany

WAIT. The plushies are GONE??!?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I’ve been ordering the pets online. In that case, I agree, Ganz should start making plushies again. Man, I had no idea…. I need to reevaluate my life……

I know right? I was surprised to hear that too. I just simply ADORED the plush that Ganz would make. There was nothing quite like those pets.

Comments are closed.