Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hi Traveller, I just saw that you thought my suggestion about using my own shopping mall and museum worked for you as a way of organising my hoarding habit. I’ve kept on going with that. What with the recent events, I’ve now got a music shop and flower shop. I splurged out and bought items from the Ichiban theme which I’ve always loved, but I’ve made it into a resturant off the hotel lobby. I’ve used as much as I can of the winter stuff to make ski slopes and an Ice rink (with all the skates and skis etc stored there). I’ve put my Holiday Chalet off the ski slopes with a main room with a huge row of tables and chairs to seat all my pets (may have the time to organise a party for them all if I have to self-isolate due to a virus). Off that I have the dorm with all the bunk beds, in case they have to isolate together lol. The sauna is there too. You have no idea how many items from my dock now look stunning in these settings. If you remember, we used to be able to invite friends to

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Could there be a series of webkinz plush pets based off of cryptids? Like the Moth Man or Wendigo? I have some concept art in mind, and I thought fellow cryptid enthusiasts would appreciate some scary cute pets. The silly skeleton mask exists, so I believe a black stag with a friendly skull and set of antlers would be the perfect wendigo! If not, I would love the opportunity to enter some concepts through Halloween design a pet entries. – Sky

KittyXCat

I think it would be cool if we could take care of other peoples’ pets when they are away without having to share their password. Some kind of babysitting system. Maybe the owner could share a code that the other could use to access the account. Of course, there would have to be restrictions, so some jerk doesn’t come and trash their account. It would be very useful for players who are going on a trip and can’t bring their computer. Maybe they could set up a certain amount of money for the player to get food for the pets, and set up an expatriation date for the code.

Sandymuffins

I love this idea! As a former teacher, I’ve always loved the the attention and care Ganz has put into making fun and exciting educational games and care-giving play. Imagine all the learning tasks: time management, budgeting, sequencing, logic, decision making. This kind of role-play will also build character and compassion. I think that’s a very fun idea.

DestDest

I wish there was a way to make a next generation of webkinz, keep it up with the times have more neon colored options, exc but also have games that are limited to the next gen pet owners, shopping options exc for clothes that can only fit the newer pets call them like the genkinz or something

I used to be able to switch between my pets by using the arrows under “My Pets” but the arrows seem to have disappeared. I now cannot find some of my pets unless I physically go find them in my home or until I wait for one of the ! to pop up for them. It’s very annoying because I want to be able to play with all of my pets. Please fix this! It used to be perfect!

Comments are closed.