Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hi Traveller, I just saw that you thought my suggestion about using my own shopping mall and museum worked for you as a way of organising my hoarding habit. I’ve kept on going with that. What with the recent events, I’ve now got a music shop and flower shop. I splurged out and bought items from the Ichiban theme which I’ve always loved, but I’ve made it into a resturant off the hotel lobby. I’ve used as much as I can of the winter stuff to make ski slopes and an Ice rink (with all the skates and skis etc stored there). I’ve put my Holiday Chalet off the ski slopes with a main room with a huge row of tables and chairs to seat all my pets (may have the time to organise a party for them all if I have to self-isolate due to a virus). Off that I have the dorm with all the bunk beds, in case they have to isolate together lol. The sauna is there too. You have no idea how many items from my dock now look stunning in these settings. Best Wishes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Marissa76

Quizzy’s Corner should be updated in Pop Culture and the Endangered Species Categories.

simba1994

I’d like to see Webkinz bring back the retired ones to adopt virtually online in the estore such as a the original cheeky dog and cat. Personally, I’d get the Love Puppy which was released all the way back in 2007 and retired in 2008.

Ganz- I purchased the Polor Plunge app on my iOS device and enjoyed playing it on my phone, but can no longer play it because the app hasn’t been updated to fit the current iOS update. If the app were updated it would be super cool!

Marissa76

I know that Dr. Quack has retired, but in light of recent events, maybe Webkinz should find another way to reinforce good hygiene and health. Quizzy’s Health questions are a great step, but I think this is a good opportunity. Webkinz can teach children about washing their hands and other good hygine habits as well as reassure them during this ongoing crisis.

Comments are closed.