Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

SAMYCHEESE

I’m new to return here and I’ve noticed some bugs– most notably in Adventure Park where you can’t click on some of the shovels!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

anigodfr

I have had the same 502 Gateway issue!

I’m not sure where else to post this, but I just thought I’d like to let you (Ganz) know that I’ve been having issues with Newz. I frequently get a ’502 Bad Gateway’ notification that stays until I refresh the page several times. Secondly, I have not seen any Floaty Clickies since the end of the most recent ‘Bake Sale 2′. I’m just letting you know so that you can continue to ensure a wonderful experience for me and countless other players. Thank you. :)

Yeppp, same here, @greentangerine! I’ve been getting the Bad Gateway message all day XP I really hope that gets fixed soon!

sunnypinksky

I’ve had the same issue. It’ll eventually get fixed then a few months later come back. I wonder why it happens.

Kek

Bringing Webkinz onto another platform such as Steam would bring more people into the Webkinz World.

sheinlen2

I know currently that no new plushes are being made, but I’ve always loved the lil kinz, and I’ve always wanted more of a variety! I know there are a lot, but there hasn’t been a new one in years. I’ve always wanted a lil kinz duck if that were ever possible, or just more new lil kinz in general!

Comments are closed.