Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

12hope34

I know it’d be a lot of work, but can you guys make Webkinz available in Spanish or add Spanish learning games? I would love to combine my passion for Webkinz and language learning. You guys have probably been hearing this for years but even just an arcade game would be wonderful. Thanks for reading!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bethers

Webkinz, I know not every adventure park challenge is the same for each player(ie. where to dig up the keys needed), but in the ‘Deep Water Dilemma’ quest, the key is in one of the two piles that is blocked by the decorations in the cave. Please send help!

bailey1228

i cant invite friends to my home, even when things are all correct, the button never glows up to let me invite friends, I miss being able to go to friends homes, please please fix it!?

BeezKneez

the feature to invite friends to our houses stopped 5 years ago.

bethers

I’m also having that problem! If anyone figures it out, please share.

I think they should add back the inviting friends to the houses back. I miss that option

alfialfi

Yeah that would be really nice

sunnypinksky

Hi Ganz, I just want to make a few suggestions. I believe an overwhelming majority of your player base are adults and teens (who obviously would have their own phones). As times have progressed focus shifted off the desktop and towards the smart phone. I think one of the reasons might be because this keeps people playing and, more importantly, thinking about the game even when they are not home by their computer, and talking to others about the game when they are out and about. While I think the progress of the webkinz mobile app has been amazing, I think it could be even better. So my suggestion would be to maybe focus less on events (I’m starting to get burnt out from doing 4-5 events everyday and collecting all the new estore items, to the point of it feeling like work, and it would be nice to enjoy playing just the base game for a while with maybe a chance of getting a special floaty clicky here and there) at least for a bit and focus on the mobile site for a while. Especially with flash support discontinuing, a lot of players who can’t download the desktop app

alucard

Sunnypinksky, I’ve been thinking the same thing! I’m an older adult that loves to play on Webkinz, but I don’t want to spend my entire day playing on it. I do have other things that I need to do. I LOVE the challenges and the special events with the awesome prizes, but NOT when we have 3 or 4 things going on at once. There is just no time to just enjoy playing with my pets and designing rooms. The main thing I’m tired of is the “Family Score – Fill The Heart” thing. I’m tired of having to spend my KinzCash to make my pet happy, or give it a bath right AFTER I’ve JUST given her one! LOL! Makes no sense to do that twice in a row! I do wish Webkinz would work on not only improving the Desk App, but also the Mobile App. We really do NEED them to improve the Mobile App to include more of what is in the regular game. What’s the point to having a Mobile App when I am not near my computer, if I can’t play the games, go the The Club House, do my Dailies, and so on.

Comments are closed.