Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lta3398

I have been playing for close to 12 years now. I did take a break for awhile. I came back and have noticed that when your pet is awake that they always ask to do an activity and has a timer. I don’t always want to do the activity and some of them are Deluxe only. I just wondered if maybe that feature could be an option to turn off? Some may like it, but I prefer to have my pet awake while I’m designing new rooms and not have the activity pop up in the corner with a countdown and then have the pet disappointed if I don’t do it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

smiles49

Yes! There should be a way to tell your pet no. I like it because it helps the family score and thus get cool items, but agreed that there should be an option to click no and not have the clock count down for two mins.

Hello, Ganz (and other readers)! I hope this messages finds you well. I’ve been playing since 2007 (with a two year break in 2013 and 2014). Of course, a lot of things have changed, but there are just some things that I wish we could bring back or add on in the future! So on this post, I want to ring up one new idea, an old favorite, and two things that need to be fixed within our beloved Webkinz World. The addition would definitely have to be the ability to send more than one package a day to a friend. Having my “midnight traders” is always good fun, but I would enjoy being able to send gifts to friends as I find more items they need (or just to surprise them)! The “throwback” I would love to see again is being able to visit each others homes (outside of parties). I never really had friends playing back in the day, so I never got to use this feature. Now that I have made SO many (yay for friendships!), I would love to have this experience. The two things that need be updated are the responses to some of the

alfialfi

I think that if Mazin Hamsters were to come back, it would be really cool and fun! Mazin Hamsters should at least be made separately if not on webkinz. Inviting friends should be back too. I really want to hangout with friends at my house and invite them. The only way for me are party packs, but sometimes it glitches too. The party packs sometimes doesn’t let the button to go over to the party appear. The TV should also work, because I loved watching the shows.

Sbalcher

I agree with all, some of the old webkinz is missing as I find myself playing again after so many years

Hey webkinz, could you PLEASE change this? I get why furniture, deco, or clothing can be non-sendable/tradable/sellable, but PLEASE make ALL FOOD be sendable/tradable/sellable. I want and I love giving away food to others, but some dispenser foods aren’t sendable/tradable/sellable. Please consider this idea not only myself, but to others who collect food. Thank you.

goodbirdfifi

my suggestion is to bring back the lil kinz. I know we have some good colourful and majestic ones on here, but i miss the classic lil kinz. Like the black bear, alley cat, black and white cat etc. Why arent they available anymore?

Comments are closed.