Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alucard

I agree with dancegirlliz and lemony! We need to be able to send packages to friends more than just once a day. Maybe make it where you could send up to 6 items to a friend, instead of 3 items? And, we need MORE NONE eStore point themes! I’m a Deluxe player and I don’t like seeing all the eStore point room themes, or even Deluxe players only items. (Especially the ones that are now Deluxe items, that were once for everyone to buy. It was not right to take what was once for everyone and make it Deluxe only.) Don’t retire old themes! Make them for KinzCash only! Let a new theme become an “normal” KinzCash theme after a year or so. Also, I agree with lemony that we really REALLY need a place here on Webkinz Newz where we can let you know about glitches and other issues that are computer/internet/Webkinz Game problems. I’d also like to add that I wish we had a “Search” button where we could type in our user name and find all our posts in Webkinz Newz. Sometimes I am looking for a reply to a post and can’t find it. Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

moonagebaby

I would love to have the ability to change my webkinz username without filing out the form that most likely will not be accepted. I think it would be great for everyone since most people made their accounts when they were younger and probably would like to update their usernames. Thank you!

MsBirdy0608

I think if there was a way to convert kinz cash to estore points would be cool. Just as there’s a way to convert 10 pet medallions to 1 anypet medallion. You could have a way for a large sum of kinz cash to convert to a smaller sum of estore points, or have a different game of the week/day (not the same as the game of the day) that if you get certain score awards estore points. There are lots of different ways to incorporate it. By giving these challenges, it still encourages some people who don’t have time or don’t want to spend their time like that to buy the estore points, while allowing other players who don’t want to spend huge amounts of money to get certain items a way to lessen the dollar amount.

lemony

Please add a glitch section to WKN. That way we have one area to report problems. Thanks

dancegirlliz

While I understand that your website is trying to find ways to make more money, the amount of W shop items that are eStore points items only is nuts. I can’t spend every dollar I make in the real world on eStore points but I also can barely buy anything. All the cool themes are eStore points! I miss the days where I could just play game after game in order to make enough money to buy items at the W shop. Now, there’s like no purpose, no goal, and I feel like I have nothing to spend my kinzcash on! Half the time, I just have 20,000 kinzcash + sitting in my account! I suggest making a lot of the Wshop items/themes kinzcash items again. The incentive to buy eStore points for cool room themes is there but it’s something I rarely act on plus even when I do, I never buy enough points to get anything substantial. It’s all too expensive.

Absolutely!

Comments are closed.