Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,000 replies, has 1,426 voice, and was last updated by  bluebirds7 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

heythere13

I really wish that there was a way to transfer my Webkinz from a different account to my new one because I had one but it was so old that it was making malfunctions so I had to get a new one but I really wish I had the Webkinz from that account because they are really cool, I hope this helps:’D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

436194se

Anyone have good organizational ideas? I have been a member for 14 years and have too much stuff. Organizing my stuff has become WORK. I need a trash compactor where I can load LOTS of food and get rid of it, for webkinzcash. I need storage pods where I can store LOTS of items. Maybe in different colors so I can organize by color or theme type. Would it be possible to make them small, one square size. How about a Donation Truck that would take away all the small stuff for credit. I would be willing to buy it in the Estore? I need a spring cleaning event. LOL Love you all.

kissiegirl

I feel for filling our pets happiness heart all the way we should get a special reward. Especially since it takes a lot of time to get their happiness to 100%! Plus new cute items are always so much fun to receive!

trill

I would like some Dr. Quack face masks to be made available to all in KinzStyle Outlet

alucard

I wish they would make a Clinic/Hospital theme that could be in the WShop for KINZCASH! Since we no longer have Dr. Quack’s Clinic, we need a way to make our own. I bought some of the Clinic Theme from the Ganz eStore, but not everyone has the chance to do that. I would buy more if there was a Clinic/Hospital Theme in the WShop…for KINZCASH! I am tired of having to wait so long to finish a theme that is hard to get/find/or buy! And….I think having medical face masks and appropriate Doctor and Nursing clothing would be nice, too! That should be in the Kinzstyle Outlet, for KINZCASH and not just Deluxe Members and ePoints! We should teach the children that are playing Webkinz, that Clinics, Hospitals, and Doctors/Nurses, are for EVERYONE! Not just Deluxe Players and those that can afford the eStore.

aujm

yeah I really want Quizzy’s word challenge in the arcade to no longer be deluxe. I’ve played on Webkinz since I was 5 and played that game. It’s so fun and I want it to not be a deluxe membership only game because it’s not fair.

Comments are closed.