Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hi! I have another suggestion/request if you don’t mind. I was working on a garden room and creating a path using the Campkinz Trail pieces. Turns out that I have a 3-forked path. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a “T” shaped piece for the Campkinz Trail. It’s tolerable the way it is now (two paths hooked together by a Curvy Trail piece with a grassy bit separating the 3rd path), but it’d be nicer if the 3 paths could be unified into one smooth walkway.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bubblilious

It would be nice when we have BONUS PLAYS in Jumbleberry to have a PLAY AGAIN button to keep on playing.

Hello, not sure if this post of mine actually belongs in this section or not. I have a suggestion/request. I’m working on several rooms right now and have come across 2 food dispensers (that are NOT promo ones) but haven’t been able to find in the W-shop that I’d love to have for one or two of the rooms. Was wondering if you would mind adding them to the W-Shop (even for a short period of time – say couple days to one week?). They would be the Calendula Patio Plant (and those cookies/biscuits actually look kinda ‘lish and is making me want to eat something btw,) and the Lucky Tangerine Tree. If you are able to, would much appreciate it.

I’m not sure if this Suggestions Area is for WW suggestions in general or specifically Suggestions for WKN. Anyways, here goes. I’ve been wanting to/thinking of making a Outdoor Room plaza area. I was wondering if there was any way there could be at least a couple of different styles of either whole room floorings or floor/patio tiles. For floor or patio tiles, they should be 1/4 room size ones (i.e. the Christmas Carol Cobblestones and the Mosaic Floor tile). They don’t need to be really extravagant or highly decorated, as a matter of fact, I’m wanting just a couple rather basic textures/styles for the W-Shop that can be bought with kinzcash. Say, gravel, pavement, cement, regular cobblestones, and a wood one – redwood or pinewood, and a dirt one (for this one would absolutely LOVE to have one of these that would work in Indoor and Outdoor Rooms for one or two of my outdoor country/farm theme rooms).

Hello, my suggestion is simple, yet well thought through. You’ve probably gotten the “continue to make plushies,” Suggestion many times. Mine is different, but around the same concept. Memberships or deluxe play limit gameplay a lot. If you would like to make better profit and have happier customers, I recommend bringing back plushies, specifically all the old designs, and making it so that there are rarer and more common ones to find. I also suggest eliminating the deluxe feature and replacing everyone’s purchased membership with an online pet and furniture item of their choice. This way, they will get what they paid for as well as not having to panic when their deluxe ends. The online site has brought me joy throughout my whole childhood. To see it be taken down and turned into an app only game would break my heart. Ganz / Webkinz is a very genuine organization. You people bring many smiles to peoples faces. Keep the website up.

Comments are closed.