Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,802 replies, has 1,331 voice, and was last updated by  netge 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

if anyone wants to friend me on webkinz my username is 7199

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

halo8717

I’ll send you a friend request from each of my seven accounts – I have lots of good stuff that I can send you. Let me know if there is anything special you would like.

I want either a hospital room theme or IKEA products. I think that mid-century modern furniture would be great for my rooms.

Doglove

I think that we should have more community challenges similar to the one we have now. I remember a few years ago we had community challenges where we would get together to earn a certain number of points in a game and we could track our progress on a page in the newspaper. The tracking aspect made it much more fun because we knew how much we had left which made it easier to ensure that we were doing what was needed to complete the challenge. The current challenge lacks this tracking feature and is based on number of plays which becomes annoying because it incentivizes playing the game poorly instead of trying our best to play the full game as it was intended.

tota99sam

Here’s something people would go crazy for, adding the signature husky and the signature timber wolf to buy as virtual pets. It would be amazing since the prices for their codes on eBay are ridiculous.

i think that there should have a octagon room and the furniture could have angles!

Comments are closed.