Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pegpony

Hi I think that the final strength class should be a bit less difficult. Perhaps it’s just me struggling with it, but out of 30 attempts I’ve only succeeded twice. It doesn’t seem like the type of thing that becomes easier after practice either. Looking for tips didn’t help since the only suggestion I found was to do something to slow down your computer…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Axel18

I make a suggestion on adding a Webkinz hair salon? I think all Webkinz need time to head to the salon for a haircut, style, hair wash, and hair color if they want. I think all pets need to look fabulous. Who is with me on this?

Hi Axel18! There are actually two salon themes, a pink one available for Estore points and a red recolor. However, the red one is only on the phone app. I can friend you and send some red furniture if you want. I haven’t gotten around to making my own salon yet, but my new Rockerz is a diva so I better build one soon… ;)

JNeu8

Name changing for deluxe members? I have a black poodle that I named Fishbutt when I was nine years old. It’s embarrassing now……..

frozenanna2

LOL i’m SO sorry! Omg! My UN is frozenanna2 just don’t be that pet. lol

I think that it would be cool if there was a bank, hospital room theme and more mid-century modern things!

alucard

I agree, ZeldaOfTheSky! There is a “Clinic” Theme in the eStore, but you have to buy the “Mystery Box” to get one of several room items. I do not like the “Mystery Boxes”! I’d rather just buy the items than to “hope” I get the item I want. I wish there were room themes for a hospital, a dentist, a veterinarian, a bank, a department store, and an old fashioned gas station/garage. Room themes like the Mid-Century, Victorian, and maybe a Futuristic Room theme. I wish they would bring back some of the older themes like the Space Theme. Maybe add new items to some of the older themes would be nice, too! :-)

yes, definitely

alucard

I know we had a post on Webkinz Newz about suggesting changes in WW, but I thought I would list a few that I think, in my humble opinion, would be good changes: #1 – Slow down having so many contests, challenges, plus filling that Heart thing, going on at the same time! I can’t sit at the computer all day working on them. Sometimes I just want to play without worrying about contest/challenges/and filling that Heart. Could we have a week of just playing for pure fun? #2 – Please update the Mobile App! We need it to be like the online game. I LOVE the desk top app and use it everyday, but would love to have the Mobile App with everything, especially when I am not home. #3 – PLEASE! We need a way to sell items, especially food/garden items and KinzCash coins, without having to drag them one…at…a…time, in to the Sell box in the WShop! #4 – Please stop making the Tournament Arena a part of any challenge and/or contest. It’s hard enough to even win a game against a Host and almost impossible to get a human to play the game with you when you need to play! And, lastly…#5 – Allow us to at least KinzPost ALL items, KinzCash, ePoint, eStore, etc! There is no reason that we shouldn’t be able to at least send those items to Webkinz Friends. I understand the “no sale/no trade”, but at least let us share the VIRTUAL items we have bought with REAL money, with other players. I bet most WW players are adults and not children. We REALLY need to be able to do this! :-)

Yea weird that a bunch of adults are playing a kid’s game.

Comments are closed.