Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,504 replies, has 1,207 voice, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I think that it would be cool if there was a bank, hospital room theme and more mid-century modern things!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

I agree, ZeldaOfTheSky! There is a “Clinic” Theme in the eStore, but you have to buy the “Mystery Box” to get one of several room items. I do not like the “Mystery Boxes”! I’d rather just buy the items than to “hope” I get the item I want. I wish there were room themes for a hospital, a dentist, a veterinarian, a bank, a department store, and an old fashioned gas station/garage. Room themes like the Mid-Century, Victorian, and maybe a Futuristic Room theme. I wish they would bring back some of the older themes like the Space Theme. Maybe add new items to some of the older themes would be nice, too! :-)

alucard

I know we had a post on Webkinz Newz about suggesting changes in WW, but I thought I would list a few that I think, in my humble opinion, would be good changes: #1 – Slow down having so many contests, challenges, plus filling that Heart thing, going on at the same time! I can’t sit at the computer all day working on them. Sometimes I just want to play without worrying about contest/challenges/and filling that Heart. Could we have a week of just playing for pure fun? #2 – Please update the Mobile App! We need it to be like the online game. I LOVE the desk top app and use it everyday, but would love to have the Mobile App with everything, especially when I am not home. #3 – PLEASE! We need a way to sell items, especially food/garden items and KinzCash coins, without having to drag them one…at…a…time, in to the Sell box in the WShop! #4 – Please stop making the Tournament Arena a part of any challenge and/or contest. It’s hard enough to even win a game against a Host and almost impossible to get a human to play the game with you when you need to play! And, lastly…#5 – Allow us to at least KinzPost ALL items, KinzCash, ePoint, eStore, etc! There is no reason that we shouldn’t be able to at least send those items to Webkinz Friends. I understand the “no sale/no trade”, but at least let us share the VIRTUAL items we have bought with REAL money, with other players. I bet most WW players are adults and not children. We REALLY need to be able to do this! :-)

Yea weird that a bunch of adults are playing a kid’s game.

Hi! I have another suggestion/request if you don’t mind. I was working on a garden room and creating a path using the Campkinz Trail pieces. Turns out that I have a 3-forked path. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a “T” shaped piece for the Campkinz Trail. It’s tolerable the way it is now (two paths hooked together by a Curvy Trail piece with a grassy bit separating the 3rd path), but it’d be nicer if the 3 paths could be unified into one smooth walkway.

Bubblilious

It would be nice when we have BONUS PLAYS in Jumbleberry to have a PLAY AGAIN button to keep on playing.

Hello, not sure if this post of mine actually belongs in this section or not. I have a suggestion/request. I’m working on several rooms right now and have come across 2 food dispensers (that are NOT promo ones) but haven’t been able to find in the W-shop that I’d love to have for one or two of the rooms. Was wondering if you would mind adding them to the W-Shop (even for a short period of time – say couple days to one week?). They would be the Calendula Patio Plant (and those cookies/biscuits actually look kinda ‘lish and is making me want to eat something btw,) and the Lucky Tangerine Tree. If you are able to, would much appreciate it.

Comments are closed.