Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I think it would be really cool if there was a machine that you could put your Farm Fresh pumpkins into and then they would come out as a jack-o-lantern.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Haha! That’s a cool idea!

hashk

I think Quizzy should be a Webkinz host friend! I visit Quizzy’s all the time, and I would consider him a friend.

Great idea!

I wish that floor tiles could be stacked. This way a tile that take up the whole floor space they occupy could be placed over a tile that does. For instance a birthstone mosaic tile, a Crazy for Webkinz Carpet, Cuddly Rug, and sooo many others could be placed on a tile floor and not show the flooring (or lack thereof) underneath. Also, a Commemorative Garden stone or a path tile could be placed over a 5×5 landscape tile.

frozenanna2

Ya that would cool.

I wish we could delete rooms we don’t need, change room sizes, and change pet names.

hashk

Can you please bring back DiceKinz? I know that many users didn’t know how to play at first and that it used to take up a lot of the game file. But I’m thinking that with the switch to the Desktop app, and that if you guys are going to use a program other than Flash, when Flash ends, maybe this is the time to bring back Dicekinz. Personally, it was my favorite game growing up, and I haven’t found any other online games like it. I would also love if you could bring back the Trading Card game into the Tournament Arena.

bellalicious

i agree! i loved dicekinz!

frozenanna2

Ya I’ve never played that before.

Comments are closed.