Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,504 replies, has 1,207 voice, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I wish we could delete rooms we don’t need, change room sizes, and change pet names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hashk

Can you please bring back DiceKinz? I know that many users didn’t know how to play at first and that it used to take up a lot of the game file. But I’m thinking that with the switch to the Desktop app, and that if you guys are going to use a program other than Flash, when Flash ends, maybe this is the time to bring back Dicekinz. Personally, it was my favorite game growing up, and I haven’t found any other online games like it. I would also love if you could bring back the Trading Card game into the Tournament Arena.

bellalicious

i agree! i loved dicekinz!

frozenanna2

Ya I’ve never played that before.

pegpony

Hi I think that the final strength class should be a bit less difficult. Perhaps it’s just me struggling with it, but out of 30 attempts I’ve only succeeded twice. It doesn’t seem like the type of thing that becomes easier after practice either. Looking for tips didn’t help since the only suggestion I found was to do something to slow down your computer…

Axel18

I make a suggestion on adding a Webkinz hair salon? I think all Webkinz need time to head to the salon for a haircut, style, hair wash, and hair color if they want. I think all pets need to look fabulous. Who is with me on this?

Hi Axel18! There are actually two salon themes, a pink one available for Estore points and a red recolor. However, the red one is only on the phone app. I can friend you and send some red furniture if you want. I haven’t gotten around to making my own salon yet, but my new Rockerz is a diva so I better build one soon… ;)

JNeu8

Name changing for deluxe members? I have a black poodle that I named Fishbutt when I was nine years old. It’s embarrassing now……..

frozenanna2

LOL i’m SO sorry! Omg! My UN is frozenanna2 just don’t be that pet. lol

Comments are closed.