Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

VampGirl09

I would love to have some kind of storage container for any type of seeds, from growing garden seeds to tree seeds. I would love to be able to get them out of my dock and put them in storage somehow when I am not planting them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@vampgirl09 Wow. it’s as if Ganz read your mind or vice versa. Mayor Sophie just announced a storage shed for seeds. Amazing coincidence!

Kimatkinz

Please can you make it so we can put little plushies on chairs, sofas and beds.

Traveller

@kimatkinz Yes! That’s a brilliant suggestion.

I would like to see an option to upgrade room sizes. I have many small rooms I bought when I didn’t have a lot of kinzcash that I can’t do as much as I would like to with because there isn’t enough space. I would rather be able to upgrade a small room than buy another room so I can keep my house organized and avoid having rooms I don’t use. Thank you1

That would be so useful

frozenanna2

They should make a Pizza Puppy! A puppy with Peperoni on the Puppy! My Twin frozenelsa5 made this pet up. My username is frozenanna2 PLEASE WEBKINZ MAKE THIS IT WOULD MAKE HER SO HAPPY!!!!!!

You guys should update the game so that players can sell rooms, and sell back their estore items for kinzcash or estore money !!

Comments are closed.