Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

teh412

The ability to delete or sell rooms is sooo beyond needed at this point!! Just a suggestion but if they implemented this feature I would be a happy webkinzer!! Also if you sell a room that isn’t empty when you sell it it should add everything in that room back into your dock to make life easier. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

scribs101

I understand that Dr. Quack is retired, but my pets still have his plush toy as their favorite, and i cannot buy this for them! can the code be rewrtiten to remove this or can it be added back to the wshop? same for the gumball machine. it can be found in the curio shop, but that should also be rewritten or put back into the wshop.

SillyGoose9

Dear Webkinz Team, I’d really love a different kind of search system for our houses and docks. If we could search for a specific item and then the game tells us where in our house it’s located or whether it’s located in our docks. It would save a lot of jumping from room to room and scrolling forever in our docks. I’d also love it if that same system could search the clothing already on pets. As a deluxe member who has been playing since 2007, I have a lot of pets, rooms, and stuff.

izzypaige6

Can we get Daily Kinzcash?

Traveller

Dear Sally Webkinz. Please talk to the team about declaring an amnesty day where all items can be sent to friends as trades or gifts or sold back to the estore. I love the mystery bags. I buy in the presale and I continue to buy because I love surprises. *However* getting five of the same non-tradeable item is frustrating & takes up storage. When I buy blind, as I am with the mystery bags, I really think it would be fairer to all players if everything was tradeable. I understand why you instituted the rule. But unscrupulous traders will always game the system. I have seen them in action in the trading room, which is why I rely on this forum and the webkinz fan groups on fb. In both cases, I trade with players I *trust*. We ‘know’ each other because we can see how we communicate with others and we can read what others have to say. So, why not let us share more with our friends? I will keep buying the mystery bags, but it would be a much happier experience if I had the ability to trade everything. Thank you for listening and the consideration.

bananasbw

I too have items that are stored & would love to have them sent to others for their enjoyment because I certainly am not using them in any of my room designs & never will. I just feel if I am getting mystery bags & receiving items that serve no interest to me, then I should have the opportunity to disperse them freely. It would be a great idea to have an amnesty day!

pejsanechek

I think this is a really good idea! I’d more than welcome if I could share some of my non-tradable things with my friends. I know I never use some of them and it’s a pity. Thank you Traveller for suggesting and thank you Sally considering!

I agree with this! Especially the clothing. I have pieces of outfits that just don’t make sense with others; I really would love to be able to do this to trade up to full outfits! Excellent idea, Traveller!

Kimatkinz

I agree @Traveller, there are many items I wish I could at least send to friends as gifts or at least sell for kc. I sometimes am temped to buy more mystery bags, but what is the point of having multiples of some things and having them just sit in my dock?

lilstinky

This would be a great! I have several things either in my dock or in storage that I would love to share with others. So thankful for this community of friends who are so caring and generous to each other, and amnesty day would be a great way to give back.

Comments are closed.