Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

frozenanna2

ATTENTION GANZ PLAYERS!!! Webkinz should make an Advent Calendar! With Chocolate inside. Like if you get on Webkinz December first, you win a Chocolate. What does everybody think of that? And on the 25th you get a prize. I have a Cheese Advent Calendar, so I think that Webkinz should make a December Chocolate Advent Calendar! That would be so fun. My UN is frozenanna2. Ok, so I have a good, fun idea, I’m gonna make my own Advent Calendar for everyone to join (LETTING YOU ALL KNOW, THE ADVENT CALENDAR IS NOT AN ITEM)! I just thought that sending you all a little something everyday until Christmas would be fun ANYONE can join, all you have to do is add me my username is frozenanna2. Then, every day, I’ll send you one Vampire Panther Pop! I hope that interests some of you. I know it’s not much but, I thought it might be fun to get something everyday. I may send an item with it. Please join. Just before you add me, tell me on this page so I know who to give the prizes to. Lmk who’s interested. Send me the request because I have 8 Invitations laying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Webkinz should make a daily December Advent Calendar! What does everyone think of that? Lmk in the comments. My UN is frozenanna2.

PARKASUE

I think it would be nice if Webkinz had a Chess game.

frozenanna2

Ooooh that is SUCH a good idea!!! I hope they do that!

CEKC4

Will we ever be able to have friends at our homes in webkinz again? Also, webkinz should totally add back in the Boutique, Runway and Restaurant Rooms in the club house. I used to play in those rooms everyday for hours!

Kimatkinz

Dear Webkinz Team, you must know by now that most of us cannot do the Strength class except on Firefox with a video running in the background. Please please please fix this on the new Desktop App. Thanks!

Comments are closed.