Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sparty2007

When playing Spree and the Spree Shopping bag states that certain squares are going to be changed to bronz, silver, gold etc., the player shouuld be moved to thast square immediately/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Wish the [Classic] game had a light mode and a dark mode.

12hope34

Oooh that would be nice

Here;s one: It would be nice to be able to change the lighting in your rooms. (Webkinz Classic) . I want to see my lights glow in the night in my rooms! Also, if you could buy showers that serve the same function as baths that you could buy with kinz cash, that would be nice as well.

NED1998

It would be cool if you could make a set of nesting dolls, that when you placed them in your room you could rotate them so that they showed different amount of them, like all together then 3 then 5 then all 7.

babyhippo740

Several pieces of criticism I have to note: 1. Deluxe Membership Exclusive things have deterred many people from getting back into this game 2. Having to make a new pet to get “full” membership has also deterred people from getting back in 3. Anyone who played this game between 2005-2015 and was not an adult loved the classic feel of Webkinz, and I fear that Webkinz X completely ruined that (Challenges, The Pet Care Heart, Pet Meters, Pet Requests, New Menu & Doc, Etc.) and once again, deterred players from returning to this game. 4. Making a new Webkinz game, with 3D, I’m sorry Ganz, is just, horrendous, and I think a better project for you guys is to continue improving (which may mean turning back the clock) on the normal Webkinz 5. Digital micro-transactions with the eStore Points, again, are a deterrent, as you could easily have people pay real money to buy things in-game 6. Deleting inactive accounts, not a good move. Better move, email them at least twice a year telling them they haven’t been active for a while. Players are big kids, they can delete their accounts themselves. 7. I’m a little cautious on the purely

Yeah, I tried New Webkinz, or as I call it Webkinz 2020, and it was so weird, strange, and kinda like this new kinzvile was post-apocalyptic. The school is gone, no tournimate arena, nothing! The new game feels like a ghost town recovering from a disaster, barley keeping themselves alive. I noticed in the back of the new adoption center, they had a ms birdy picture that I’ve seen in Classic. I hope this, as well as the CGIish quality is because it’s indev. The game looks computer generated, and as a teen with taste in kid’s games, I think Classic is much better.

Comments are closed.