Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

maddieann

Working clothing display mannikins.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

maddieann

Webkinz should make working mannikins or clothing display things. I would love to buy a bunch and put all of my outfits together and on display. It would be wayy better than keeping them picked up. Like pleaseeee make this happen. But like a working one, not like the one in the Creative Theme.

It would be nice if instead of one year of the Webkinz club, it was two because I have been playing for a couple years not on the free world, and all of my favorite activities are unavailable because I didn’t get one this year, and it makes it less fun,

mdlm1953

It would be really nice to have a way to let you know if anyone responded to your forum posts or the posts in the newz stories. I keep forgetting where I have a question and it can be rather difficult to find your posts later. Maybe a notice with a link to the response. It would be very helpful.

alucard

I agree, melm1953! I have such a hard time remembering what newz post I commented on! It’s so hard to find certain posts that you want to check, especially when you want to check a comment you made. I also wish that “Sally Webkinz” would respond to all questions. I’ve noticed that a player can ask a question that I think we all would love to know the answer to, but there is never a reply from “Sally”. Maybe they need to “update” Webkinz Newz????

Acacia_Lee

It’d be great to get an updated version of the challenge map; I just got a WebkinzNewz one after the Arte’s Time Machine one which isn’t reflected on any updated challenges map?

Comments are closed.