Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AlyX2o

Bring back Mazin Hamsters pleaseeeeee. That concept of gaming was so smart, bringing it back not only to make us happy, but it can bring in loads of profit. Its alot of work to reupload a whole new concept not on a browser but what about put it back into the original Webkinz. I am still able to view on my Webkinz old map but obviously cant access it. So why not add it back in when players are still able to view it on the map?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lynx48

You should make a monocle to sell in the kinstyle outlet, i have a few very fancy pets with one bad eye who would love to be able to wear one :)

Traveller

Hello Sally. Hello Genelle. Hello Michael. Players on social media are hard at work on new designs for webkinz pets. One player, in particular, just *dazzled* a group of us with two of her ideas. Fresh concepts, gentle colours, universal appeal. Very impressive. Her pets were so different and charming that I actually could easily imagine them on real plushies and even infant wear or nursery decor. So, imagine our collective dismay when she said she wasn’t allowed to enter because she wasn’t residing in the US or Canada. That seems like such a missed opportunity for the good folks at Team Webkinz and Ganz. This, my suggestion, phrased as a nonrhetorical question, is why not open these design contests up to all your players regardless of where they are in the world?

bellalicious

i’m curious, too, traveller. thank you for asking the question.

Traveller

@bellalicious We can ask but, sadly, (crickets, crickets)…

emmaklep

I wish we could delete rooms! I have had my account for over five years now and have acquired a lot of pets, I just wish I could get rid of some of the free rooms they come with because it is getting really crowded.

Please, I really need a search textbox for room names on my Webkinz house map because I have so many rooms in one account that I take a while looking for a specific one.

Comments are closed.