Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

flutterfre

I harvest lots of veges and sell them back to the WShop. Could you make it so we can add from 1-12 of the item we are selling back? It takes forever to move things one at a time when I have 60+ apples, for example. Thank you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kedamono

Hey! First time thread poster, LONG time Webkinz player. I’ve used the same webkinz account since 2006. With that being said, would you consider letting users replay already played categories on Quizzy’s Corner? I understand that its likely not possible so people don’t exploit the replayability for kinzcash, so maybe you could have it so you earn less kinzcash on completed sections? Or put a waiting time before being able to replay them? Considering its been over a decade since I completed some sections… I promise I don’t remember any of the answers lol. Thanks!

HolyGround

I wouldn’t mind the “replayability”, I’ve completed most of the trivia age group sections but I am so backed up on the calendar trivia. It would be sad for the calendar trivia to go but if it was just ended and all the past years kept just no new months added I wouldn’t mind that, then if people would like to play more there is the replayability of the age group sections.

RippleRaven

I would love if Mazin’ Hamsters could be brought back… I loved exploring the lagoon as a kid and it would be so fun to do it again. I would definitely want to play more and buy more pets if Mazin Hamsters still existed.. it was always my favorite part of the game.

HolyGround

I completely agree with you @RippleRaven the Mazin Hamsters was one of my favorites, it felt like a perfectly suited add on to the game. I keep my Mazizn Hamsters building on my kinzville map in the unlikely hope that it will return! I loved the mystical nighttime area with the fireflies and doing moolah mountain was so much exhilerating fun! Though I do not know at all for certain and correct me if I am wrong, I think it was removed because it was too difficult and complex to maintain and run and it had multiple glitch issues. Since Webkinz Next was created, maybe there will be time to fix and relaunch Mazin Hamsters. :)

lynx48

I know we all know tv’s in our pets rooms don’t work anymore, but coloring books don’t either and I like playing the games in my room until my pet asks me to do something to fill their hearts. Kind of been wanting to use the coloring book haha

maylisong

I’d love to see the vacation island return for Full members as something you could access with kinzcash, like actually booking a vacation.

Comments are closed.