Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

mistwolf3350

I wonder if there’s any plans for Signatures in the new Webkinz line, and how much more expensive they’d be. Currently, the new normal plushies sit at $30 USD. Seeing as the last Signatures were between $10-15 extra than the Classic plushes, that would mean if they were to make Signatures for the next generation, they’d be at least $40-55 USD. That would mean that Webkinz would no longer be targeted towards children, since those prices are way too high. Even most adults would have a hard time with that price tag. I really feel like the new plushies should have their prices adjusted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

flutterfre

I suggested a few days ago that when you are selling things back to the WShop that a drop down list of numbers be added (or a field to type in how many) so you can add more than one of whatever you’re selling at a time. Instead of clicking and moving one cucumber at a time, it would be awesome to click on my cucumbers and indicate how many of what I have I want to sell. AND… I forgot to say… this option on adding jumbleberries to the jars would be SOOOOOO appreciated. Clicking and moving HUNDREDS of berries (that I’ve collected between adding new prizes) is VERY tedious and time consuming!!! THANK YOU!!!

I agree with the drop down thing for the items. I get tired of having to buy everything individually. In the past, you could look at what all was in your cart. Similarly to how the kinzstyle outlet is now.

Your idea for the W-Shop would be very useful. (I have a large garden as well.) This way, we could sell multiples of 12 different types of items at once instead of just 12 individual items.

flutterfre

How come I can’t find the suggestions I made a few days ago? Does someone have to approve them before they post?

flutterfre

Did you know that when you try to harvest a vegetable or something that isn’t ready yet and press the “OK” button, that whatever is placed in the room under the “OK” button is selected. Very frustrating, trying to get out of that loop. Thanks much!!

HolyGround

Yes I have noticed that. It is a small glitch that I hope will be fixed but thank you for bringing it up. I have a snowy mountain rollercoaster item that my pet can’t ride like it used to when I click on it. Would love it if these issues could be resolved, the rollercoaster is my fav item! ~boo22berry

flutterfre

Can you introduce some way to convert KinzCash for something else (credit for eStore points!?!)? I have almost 3 million KinzCash and very few ways to spend it. Thank you!

Comments are closed.