Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alucard

I notice that Webkinz seldom answers any of our questions. Makes me wonder if they even read our suggestions. Anyway, here are a few suggestions/questions I would love to see happen or have answered. #1 – Please find a way to make it easier to arrange rooms in Webkinz Classic. Let us have the ability to move rooms to where they don’t touch another room, at least while we are redesigning our room layouts. Rooms would have to touch another room when finished. #2 – Have more furniture in the WShop in other colors. We have the Tangerine colored items, plus kitchen items in various solid colors, why can’t we have sofas, chairs, tables, side tables, etc, in black, various shades of blue, red, green, purple, pink, yellow, grey, and so on, for a reasonable KinzCash price. #3 – Add tabs to the dock to help with organizing those items. It’s a nightmare when you have a lot of items in your dock. It takes forever to scroll! The Food tab is the worse! Could be at least have a tab for CookBook foods only, then one for PSF/Food from the WShop, and a tab for Holiday foods? And, #4

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

And, #4 – Please add some new (or the retired) Caring Heart items to Ms. Birdy’s Welcome Gifts in the Club House. Like the Caring and Sharing Television, Caring Vanity Sink, and the Webkinz Cares Sofa. I love the items, but would love to have some new ones. Thank you! :-)

1qase

Can we get the invite a friend button fixed? I really miss being able to invite my webkinz friends to my house.

Alphaowlbear

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it’s not going to happen because the technology behind it just doesn’t exist any more. Classic Webkinz is an older game and computers were very different a decade ago. It’s been almost 7 years since we’ve had the feature to visit friend’s homes on Classic. It’s not likely to change.

GinnyRainbow

I would like to suggest a separate forum with a few topics just for Next. I would like to be able to ask for tips, or just ask questions on how to do things without having to scroll through all the topics for Classic. Thank you.

Bring back Mazin’ hamsters!!! This was literally the best part of webkinz, and they got rid of it so quickly.

Negh2000

I think food should be stackable in fridges.ALSO we should havc the option to buy a different backyards based on the seasons. like we should be about to buy “snowy” or “fall” to keep with the themes that we have. :)

Great ideas! Being able to stack food in fridges (and other items in other dressers/chests/…) would be very helpful.

Comments are closed.