Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

babyreeree

I think Ganz needs to make the Webkinz Classic plush again. They can even make one Classic plush every Webkinz Day. Ganz could make them with the Classic and Next codes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

KitCat1973

I have a question for Sally? Why is the March challenge asking us to do a job that is for deluxe? I have so many other challenges that I am unable to complete because it requires me to be deluxe, which is frustrating, and now the regular monthly challenge wants me to complete the Grocery clerk job. This is not fair!

sally
        Key Master

There are no Deluxe jobs, only jobs with pre-requisites. While Deluxe members can do a bonus job each day and pick whichever one they want, non-Deluxe players will need to check the job board regularly until your desired job appears. It changes every hour.

KitCat1973

I have taken a photo but don’t know where to post it. The Employee of the Month Challenge says you have to successfully complete the Grocery clerk job 4 times. The job posting is covered with the deluxe button and won’t give me access even though I have done the pre-requisites. Also the Grab some Supplies challenge needs me to buy boxes you can’t buy unless deluxe. The Big City Adventure and The New Cat in Town challenge says I have to do the Kinsville Mover job which again I have completed the pre-requisites but the job is only deluxe and I can’t access it.

sally
            Key Master

There are no Deluxe jobs. Some jobs are not available to Free members, however, so you will need to adopt a pet in order to complete them, but you do not need a Deluxe membership.

alucard

I understand what you are saying, but when there is a challenge that everyone on Webkinz can play, it’s really not fair to not have that game available all the time for players. Deluxe Members can play, for example this months game, the Grocery Store Clerk, by using the Deluxe Bonus play. Full Members can not. They have to hopefully catch the game when it shows up in the Employment Office. You said the games change every hour. Honestly, do you really think people, adults and/or children, are going to have the time to get on Webkinz once every hour in a 24 hour period? You do know that people have more to do than to check their Webkinz Account every hour of the day for a challenge? This is just not fair, nor right. Maybe, since we can play on Webkinz Mobile, at least on cell phones and iPads, we might be able to check the Grocery Store job every hour. Oh! Wait! We CAN’T even do that as we CAN’T access the Employment Office when playing the Mobile Webkinz. Do you not understand just how frustrating this is to players? At least make it the Game of the

SuziK27

Can anyone help? I just bought a new computer, and I can’t find a way to download the Webkinz Classic app. The only one I can find is the new app. I’ve looked in Webkinz.com, Webkinz News and in the app stores. Thank you

BeezKneez

Hi SuziK27 – Look up at the top of any page here on Webkinz Newz – you will see the quick links to the Estore and Webkinz World – Click on the WW and you will get a page with both the Classic and New apps to download. Hope that helps and enjoy your new computer :-)

Icygrowl244

It would be awesome to have a set timer that players could idle before forfeiting a game, to prevent poor sportsmanship through stalling. I’ve been having some terrible experiences playing multiplayer games because when they lose to me or see they’re losing, the other player will stall until I forfeit, or rematch me specifically to stall. It’s been making me not want to bother with any of the multiplayer games since I’ve had too many experiences with players stalling because they lost.

Flower88910

Making a more affordable line of Plush Pets. I know that the economy isn’t doing so hot, and inflation is a factor, but I wouldn’t mind a line of plush pets that were a lower quality to make them more affordable

Comments are closed.