Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,769 replies, has 1,313 voice, and was last updated by  netge 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Bring back Mazin’ hamsters!!! This was literally the best part of webkinz, and they got rid of it so quickly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Negh2000

I think food should be stackable in fridges.ALSO we should havc the option to buy a different backyards based on the seasons. like we should be about to buy “snowy” or “fall” to keep with the themes that we have. :)

Great ideas! Being able to stack food in fridges (and other items in other dressers/chests/…) would be very helpful.

machineomeme

please make it so you can change the name your webkinz greet you with. I made mine “potato” because I thought it was funny at the time and I’d really like to fix that.

ponymegan31

Can you bring back being able to invite friends to our houses. You put a lot of effort into making beautiful decor and furniture. I want to show it off to my friends once again.

machineomeme

I miss this too, this would be amazing

oliviag549

Make more stock of Webkinz next limited edition plush! Not only 150 please!

Comments are closed.