Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

annabelleb12

For mailing items to our friends, we’d really appreciate being able to mail items to our friends more than once a day. When trading foods and helping other people out we realize we already sent them something earlier that day and it makes the waiting process longer. Being able to send 2 packages out a day would be perfect!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

annabelleb12

For gardening many of us Webkinz Players like to sell our produce we farm back to the WShop for profit. Can you please make the Selling area more friendly for dragging All Pumpkins into the selling area at once… or perharps we drag one into the selling area and than put the quantity of that item we’d like to sell. It would make this process faster. We’d really appreciate it!

aab423

I think it would be fun to have an Easter Egg hunt in the Kinzville Park for prizes. (Similar to us picking up trash in the park). :-)

Boredgordy

Please, bring back the ability to invite your Online webkinz friends to your house & vise versa. I play webkinz with my friend who is 3 states away and would enjoy being able to see her house in webkinz World. Thank you so much

I would like a way to get points to buy pets and things in the w shop without needing to be a full member or deluxe member.

Comments are closed.