Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kerahan

Big big fan of the classic webkinz but the real question is when are you going to let us visit each other again?? We can see each other out in the world so why can’t I invite a friend over? Super disappointed, please please fix this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

I’ve been trying to play SPREE more lately. I want to earn enough points to get some of the new items that have been added lately, plus a few of the older items in case they retire them soon. Each day I play the 3 rolls plus use about 3 rolls from the bonus plays. It is so frustrating to land on the Spree Cards that cause a player to lose the “mall cash”! I lost over 100 “mall cash” when I landed on two Spree cards back to back! Playing this game and constantly having mall cash taken from you, does not make me want to play the game. Could you please take out the Spree cards that cause you to lose mall cash? Keep the traffic stop and thief that steals your shopping bags (which is annoying too), if you must, but please stop taking our mall cash! I’m almost to the point I don’t want to play SPREE anymore. It’s not worth the effort!

goldybear18

When are we going to be able to delete rooms? I have rooms i upgrade or downgrade then have nothing to do with the spare room.

AvrilaC

goldybear18: Lol, I wish you could send your extra rooms to me! I’m a free player, and I need more rooms, but free players can’t currently buy any rooms!

annabelleb12

I think it would be fun to have a Flash Back Friday. Where a few vintage things pop back up for us to buy at a “pop up stand” or “flea market” setting. Than we can freely go into this mini shopping center to purchase only one of each thing. Whether its an item our pet has eaten.. and we needed it for a recipe from Christmas or a past food give away in the park. Even last years fashion week. Unfortunately I did not collect those clothing items to make one recipe from that book. This would be fun and exciting to see!

annabelleb12

I’d love for Dr. Quack to give other items out besides suckers. Can he give out a farm fresh apple? orange slices, or a sticker. Something we can collect several of an turn them in for a bigger prize? Like an apple a day will keep the doctor away phase. Our pets have so many suckers and there’s no recipes for us to make with them. I’d really like to make more things with the fun suckers and foods our pets collect daily. Thanks a million!!

Comments are closed.