Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 9 hours, 26 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kerowyn

I’m chiming in about some way for us to get rid of items we get that are Deluxe/Estore. In the process of doing Challenges, there are prizes that I like/find useful, and some I don’t. The one’s I’m not interested in just sit there in my Dock gathering virtual dust and taking up space…..given the Estore items can’t be traded or sold back to the W-Shop.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

i wanna add friends on mobile :(, i got my friend into webkinz but she can only play on mobile!!! so i cant friend her :/

hun89

For all Classic: We need a purge day. I have so many duplicate items that I am not using and cannot sell, trade or gift. These duplicate items are taking up too much storage space. It would be great to have a day given to us so we can trade, sell, gift or just delete these items from our accounts.

alucard

@hun89 – I agree! They could solve this problem of over stuffed docks and rooms, by letting us be able to sell, trade, or send (gift), ALL items, be they bought with KinzCash, ePoints, or from the eStore. There are many items we can already just “delete/sell/trade” from our accounts, which I often do on my accounts when needed. I WISH we could do that with the items we buy or win from the eStore. Once you buy or get an eStore gift, you can’t get rid of it (unless the item says “trade or send-able”). Maybe once a month, or even once a year, they could let us sell/trade/send any items we no longer want or need. Plus, don’t put a limit on how many we can sell/send/trade, during that 24 hour time frame. This has been a long standing problem in WW. Wish they would come up with a way to help us clear, as needed, our cluttered accounts. Who knows? Maybe they will. :-)

ACEPet9527

All for Classic: I would love to see the original cheeky cat and cheeky dog appear in the eStore as special bundles. Also, is there any way to fix the Invite Friends feature for KinzChat? It’s been broken for years, and I would love to be able to show my friends all the cool rooms I’ve made. Also want to see the Zodiac room theme make a comeback.

qrax

A suggestion for Next, I really wish we weren’t stuck with a pet if we spark one with a corresponding plush. I don’t have a ton of money to spend on games and I was saving my diamonds for a long time to spark a pet with a Vampire Kitten. Instead, I sparked a pig and I’m pretty disappointed about it because I was really looking forward to seeing what Vampire features my new pet could have. I would rather the option be open for a chance to either spark a pet with a plush, or stick to a regularly sparked one. I know I won’t be buying the plush if I can’t buy back the diamonds I spent to spark the pig, so it feels like a bit of a waste

Comments are closed.