Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

angel2245

I DONT LIKE DELUXE OR GANZ POINTS!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ImaPepper

I’d really like to be able to place objects in a shelving unit–like a bookcase-type shelf or something. I’m making some “shops” and it would be really helpful to be able to put more than one item on a counter, for example. It would also be great if shoes could be placed in rooms–like on a floor or shelf.

TaeTae2011

Great idea, especially about being able to put shoes in the room on the floor.

Fracktail

I think that GANZ should remake old W-Tales stories that they removed from the newspaper into books that can be bought in the W-Shop! I also think that the W-Tales in the newspaper should have a table of contents, so that it’s easier to find older stories.

kitdoll4

I would love if we could change our pets names! I have some really stupide name like Pink Poodle, Spot Fish… anyway I WANT TO CHANGE THEIR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so plz!

jassmon123

That’s a great point! I started my Webkinz when I was seven, and being the very strange person I am, I named some of my pets some very, INTERESTING things, and now I would love to change them since I’m a lot older. It really annoys me when I’m going through my pets and seeing names like ‘Raccer’ and ‘Crocers’ and ‘Pinky’, and I can’t change them.

My suggestion: How about keeping the daily trivia questions in Quizzy’s centered what might actually be legitmate trivia questions? Seriously Ganz people, asking a trivia about Amazings is thoroughly ridiculous and bogus. And if a body doesn’t play Amazing to begin with, do someone honestly expect them to know the darn answer to the question? Really? I don’t play Amazing, I’ve got enough to handle with Webkinz and Moshi Monsters.

Comments are closed.