Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

princessyall

I wish there was a way to add one or two of your favorite rooms you’ve designed a list for all Webkinz users to come and visit. Years ago, you guys did some sort of birthday party box where your pet could host a party in one of their rooms. I’d love to see something like that where we can tour other users’ favorite rooms that they’ve designed, and be inspired with how to decorate our own. (It would be fun, for example, to see pets at a restaurant.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sayward

When I have small and medium rooms that I no longer need, I will use them as Hallways (small rooms, with our without decorating them), and Storage Rooms (medium rooms, with or without decorating). Using them like that allows you to arrange rooms with passageways. Sorry, if that doesn’t make sense, but it does help when you want to rearrange rooms. :-)

littlecute34

I wish there was a way to sell rooms we’ve purchased. Since I updated to a Deluxe Membership, I’ve been able to afford large rooms for all my pets, but now I have a lot of medium-sized rooms just lying around and they’re kind of an eyesore on my house map. Even being able to sell a medium room for half the price I paid for it would be good enough for me.

Alice44

omg i agree! i make the wrong sized rooms all the time

littlecute34

This is a small thing, but I wish there was an option when purchasing items on the WShop for quantity, so that if I wanted to buy 10 bananas for my webkinz pet, I could just type down “10″ on a quantity section instead of click the “BUY” button 10 times. When I want to complete challenges that require eating perhaps 20 hamburgers or something, pressing that “BUY” button gets tedious.

mommajas

I think that every time as well! Great Suggestion

qrax

A small suggestion for Next, we REALLY need some better shoe options, especially in black. A black high-top sneaker is all that I ask!

frostibuni

Mute button, please!! A general mute button to silence the Webkinz app. I want to be able to listen to podcasts on my computer without noise from Webkinz interrupting. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.

alucard

@frostibuni – You are not alone! I absolutely agree with you! I want to listen to my own music, too! I don’t like that we can not access our desktops when we are playing Webkinz Classic. I don’t understand why we can’t! Is it really all that difficult to give us a way to mute the sound and the freedom to listen to what we want? I wonder why not? Honestly, I usually turn off the volume on my external speakers, or just keep my earphones plugged in. That way I can’t hear any of the noise and repetitive Host talk that is so very annoying. Having to hear the SAME Host babble, year after year of playing Webkinz, gets old really fast! I use my phone (Android) and my ear buds to just listen to music I have on my phone. It’s not a perfect set up, but it works for me. Of course, sometimes I just turn the computer sound off and play in silence. It’s kind of nice to do that every once in awhile. :-)

Comments are closed.