My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,303 replies, has 233 voices, and was last updated by  73kibarry 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

webkinzAqua

hi, everyone. I am searching for a complete full pharaoh costume, nefertiti costume and pharaoh bed. would love it if anyone could help me out, thanks. my username is webkinzAqua.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jacqbunny

I am trying to complete a freaky forest room with all of the spooky items that we were given and I am just missing the freaky forest floor tile. Does anyone have an extra tile that they could send me? I have other freaky forest items to send in exchange. Thanks!

Traveller

Does anyone know how you can buy the Mystery Seeds box Series 2 and 3? I can’t figure out which promotion they’re supposed to go with. :-( Thanks Traveller

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, If I am not mistaken, I believe these will be available later in the month. Series 2 on the 14th hand Series 3 on the 21st. Your friend blurayne

animalmomkls

Hi Traveller, I think Box 2 will be for sale on the 14th and Box 3 on the 21st. Hope that helps. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @PEBBLES1973, So sorry, just saw your message to me on Pg. 107 but thought I’d reply here so it would make it easier for you to find…Thank you so very much for the wonderful gift you sent! I did not already have the Hay Loft Bunk Bed and so appreciate your thoughtfulness. It’s perfect in my Jumbleberry-themed room! You’re such a giving and caring person, and I’m truly grateful to have you for a friend! Thanks again for everything ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

PEBBLES1973

HI @Roxy616 Np. Ty. You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked the bed. You’re welcome. Ooh, I’m sure the bed will look great in your Jumbleberry room. aw, Thanks. So are you. I’m grateful for your friendship too. Yw

Hi! I’m looking for farm fresh dipped maple apple seeds (if they’re sendable!), the new library cart from recess prizes, and a few pairs of peek-a-newz birthstone glasses, especially alexandrite and ruby. Thanks!

thanks @discovermoon for the seeds! now I just need birthstone glasses!

Comments are closed.