My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,231 replies, has 272 voices, and was last updated by  balletbear5M 13 hours, 10 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good morning Pearl, thank you so so much for sharing you and your daughters’ items with me. I am so very grateful and never thought I would be able to add these items to my collection:) I appreciate you and everything you do for me and others in this wonderful community of friends. While I was reorganizing and finding the perfect place for the items you sent, I found a Booger Plush hiding behind a Christmas Tree LOL>>>You had asked for one before and I couldn’t find it…But surprise, surprise, there he was. So off he went straight to you:) Please let me know if you are needing anything, and I will definitely do some searching. (Still looking for the COZY CONDO SHOWER you need). I think you have a Birthday coming soon? Happy Birthday my friend. Big Hugs, Frankie:-D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pearl757

Good morning frankie, you are so very welcome! It truly warms my heart to see these items finding new homes and wonderful new friends to enjoy them <3 Thank you so much for the adorable Booger Plush; every day I look upon him and smile :) Thank you, too, for the sweet birthday wishes! It's a bit later this month but early wishes gratefully accepted :D As to wished for items, my list consists of 4 e-Store promo/tradeable items (so I realize not easy to find) but as several people have asked I will go ahead and write them out: SUGAR COOKIE MOUSE DISPENSER; HOLIDAY SILVER COOKIE DISPENSER; HOLIDAY RED COOKIE DISPENSER; DOG BONE COOKIE DISPENSER. As I have been reorganizing, I've come across numerous tradeable/promo items I could trade for them. I keep meaning to ask Bekah how she types her list the way she does. When I get a little more energy, I was hoping to make a post over on the Let's Make a Trade forum to list those tradeable items. Thanks for your post and for your friendship! Big hugs too! ~ Pearl

roxy616

Hi, Everyone…For those of you who already know about my recent health struggles in trying to recover from COVID and the resulting issue with being unable to eat/keep any type of solids down for the past month, it finally got to the point where I ended up going to the ER this past Monday due to severe dehydration, and while there my blood pressure bottomed out and I was told that the creatinine levels in my kidneys indicated renal failure and that they were close to shutting down. So they put me in the Intensive Care Unit and had me on I. V. fluids, along with lots of different meds and endless tests for this and that. I didn’t have a history of kidney issues, so this was strictly from the severity of dehydration that had occurred. Thankfully, they were able to reverse the effects on my kidneys and replenish my fluids, and as all the various doctors let me know that the tests had come back clear and I was finally able to keep down a bit of food I managed to eat on both Wednesday and yesterday, I was released late yesterday evening and am now back home. Still weak, but glad to be home and recovering! Lots of Love, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank goodness Roxy, I have been so worried about you and from everything I have just read, you have been through so much! Thank you for the update. Your friends here care so much about you and I’m sure are so grateful to hear that you are home and on the way to a speedy recovery. I hope you continue to improve, get stronger and back to feeling yourself soon. Please get lots of rest and take care of yourself. Miss you my dear friend. Big Hugs, Prayers, and Lots of Love, Frankie:)

roxy616

Thank you so very much for your love, thoughts, and prayers, Frankie…I can’t even begin to tell you how much that means to me, and I’m so sorry to have worried you with my absence from Webkinz. I’ve had a setback since I posted the above message, as I started throwing up again intermittently on Saturday and it’s still ongoing, even when I’ve taken a dose of Dramamine and felt like my stomach was settling, so I have a call in to the doctor to see if there’s something better they can prescribe for nausea because if I don’t get this stopped, I’ll end up right back in the hospital again for dehydration. I really feel the nausea is the key to my problem with being unable to eat anything, too, and since all my tests were clear, I also think that the doctor in the ER who mentioned this might be a symptom of Long COVID may be right. Anyway, if I can just get this constant nausea stopped, I’m hoping this will be the impetus needed to my recovery from this nightmare. Will keep you posted. Big Hugs and Lots of Love, Dear Friend ~ Roxy <3

UNITED3000

Dear Roxy, I’m so so sorry to hear how sick you’ve been!! ♡ I’m so happy to hear that you’re out of the hospital and doing better now though!! You’ve been on my mind a lot lately and I’m thankful for this update. ♡ Please take it easy and get some rest! I’ve struggled with severe dehydration with my medical issues as well and Body Armor drinks have really helped me! ^.^ (Maybe they can help you too ♡) I’m sending you something special on Webkinz later as a Thank You for being such a wonderful friend! You’re in my thoughts and prayers dear friend! Sending hugs, prayers, and much love! ♡ ~Bekah ♡

roxy616

Thanks you so very much for your well wishes, Bekah…the love and support I’ve found here from friends is truly a blessing to me and means more than you could possibly know! Thank you, too, for the tip on Body Armor drinks…I definitely plan to try those out and am hopeful that they will help get me back to where I need to be. Will try to keep everyone updated and am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be over soon…it’s been a very long month and a half of struggle with this. Hope you’ve been doing well and that the upcoming weekend is a wonderful one for you! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

UNITED3000

Good morning Roxy! ^.^ I’ve been trying to think of ways to help with your symptoms. ♡ Back in 2021 I had a night where I started to feel absolutely terrible due to extreme nausea. I usually use a warm pack on my stomach when I feel nauseous and it helps me feel better, or in extreme cases of nausea I take a hot shower and let the water run over my stomach. This night I had felt so bad I tried taking a shower and within 10 minutes I had thrown up 4 times. After my shower I threw up another 6 times and I was in such bad pain I ended up going to the ER. (It was around 2:00 AM at this point.) While at the ER I threw up several more times (The final number of counted times I threw up was 23 times in under 2 hours) and the pain was so excruciating my pulse had gotten over 170. Turns out my gallbladder had completely stopped working! It was the worst gallbladder attack the doctor and nurses had ever seen! I even threw up my IV fluids once my stomach was empty. (Sorry, I know this is not the nicest thing to picture!) When I finally got home around 5:00 AM I was so weak I could barely walk and so scared I would throw up again I couldn’t sleep. A Body Armor drink was the only thing I could sip on that night and I managed to take two sips before falling asleep much later in the morning. I had my gallbladder removed a few months later and was on a strict diet of plain white rice and plain eggs for the most part. I eventually got to eat a sandwich from Subway and it was the best thing ever! (Hehe) During the time I waited for my surgery my doctor had me on two different medications to prevent throwing up. One was to stop the cramps and pain, and the other was to stop the nausea all together. I still take the anti nausea medication every so often and it has worked wonders for me! It’s called Ondansetron (Zofran) and it might be something you could ask your doctor about! Sorry for the long message! I absolutely understand what you’re going through and I hope I can help! ♡ I’ve also had most of the strains of covid so I understand how terrible it is too! I just got over long covid a couple of months ago. Sending you much love and prayers sweet friend! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and feel better! Hugs, ~Bekah ♡

netge

Dear Roxy, so sorry to hear you have had such a terrible time with your health. Do take good care of yourself and I hope you will be feeling much better very soon. We really missed you and were worried about you. You’re such a wonderful friend to everyone. Lots of hugs and love, netge

roxy616

Hi, netge, and thank you so much for your kind note and well wishes! I’m so very sorry you’ve had to wait so long on your surgery and have been experiencing such pain…I truly hate that you’re having to go through this and am sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way, along with the hope that this will soon be resolved and that the latest date given will be the final one. Thank you for always being such a wonderful and dear friend, and know that I’ll be thinking of you ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

My Dear Roxy…you have been in my thoughts every day as I wondered how you were dealing with exhaustion & work, then when I read your post…I was totally shocked. I’m so glad you received the care needed in the hospital & be able to return home. Thank you for keeping us posted. Sending healing energy your way and wishing you a very speedy recovery. BIG HUGS, love bananasbw

roxy616

Hi, bananas, Thank you so very much for the love and well wishes…It means the world to me to have such truly amazing, wonderful friends as I’ve found here, and I don’t know what I’d do without all of you! I’ve missed our chats so much, but I seem to have had a setback on recovery for now, as I’m still throwing up (not constantly but on an intermittent basis throughout the day). I was feeling good on Friday, but then this started on Saturday and has been ongoing since then (see the note I left for Frankie above). Really worried that this will affect my kidneys again and that I’ll end up back in the hospital, so I’m trying to get it under control. Anyway, will keep you updated, and I hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Lots of Love and Big Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hi Roxy! I’m so sorry to hear about your illness and all the horrible effects it’s caused you. It sounds like you’ve been through a very scary ordeal, and I couldn’t be happier to hear that you are finally on the mend and were able to return home. I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope that your recovery goes well and you gain your strength back soon! Love and hugs to you ~ balletbear5M <3

roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, It’s so good to hear from you, and thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes…That truly means a lot! I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to be on here before to welcome you back, but I’m so glad you’re back with us (at least for the time being, if you’ll be headed back to school in the Fall). I think the recovery process will just take some time, but I’m really glad to be home, at least! How have you been? You’ll have to update me on everything when you get a chance. Hope you have a great upcoming weekend, and thank you again for thinking of me! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Dear Roxy, I’m so very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing such a difficult time with your health. I have been thinking about you over the past few weeks and was wondering if you were doing well. I sincerely hope you continue to feel better and recover fully very soon. If there is anything that you missed when you were in the hospital please let me know and I will send it right over. Sending lots and lots of big hugs and love to you!! <3 MrsKWA :-)

roxy616

@Strawberrykinz72, Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes…This seems to be something that will just take time in recovering my strength. Thank you, too, for your kind offer of help in case I missed anything, but I think I got lucky in that respect and don’t seem to have missed out on anything. Hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend, and sending lots of love and hugs back ~ Roxy <3

UNITED3000

Hello friends! ^.^ I wanted to post and ask before the weekend if anyone may have a Bookworm Bed, BFF Plushies, or a Textbook Tower for trade? I have lots of things for trade! ♡

roxy616

Hi, Bekah…I have several (11) BFF Plushies in my dock that I won’t be using and will be happy to send, so just let me know how many you’d like. You’re welcome to all of them if you can use them, so don’t hesitate to ask for multiples. Thank you so very much for your concern, well wishes, and lovely gifts you’ve sent…that was so thoughtful of you! I saw that Pearl sent you two Christmas Cabin Windows, but if you can use two more, I’d be glad to send those, as well. Hope you have a wonderful week! Lots of Love, Roxy <3

UNITED3000

Hello Roxy ^.^ I’m so happy you liked the gift! ♡ I wanted to thank you for being so wonderful. ♡ Thank you so much for the items you sent this morning! Thanks to my wonderful friends here my Christmas Cabin is almost finished. ♡ I think the last couple of items I’d like to get for the room are the Arte Holiday Plush and maybe one more Countryside Christmas Woodpile. (Or any cute winter themed plushies.) & I would love a couple of the BFF plushies! (Thank you so much!) If there’s anything I can do for you please let me know! ^.^ Sending hugs, prayers, and lots of love! Have a wonderful week! ~Bekah ♡

Pearl757 I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve sent me! It’s so exciting opening the packages! I immediately put the items out. It’s like the Peddlers Mall comes to me! I love all of the “vintage” items and I don’t have a lot of it, so it really makes creating new rooms so fun! Which I have been doing a lot of lately thanks to you! I hope you are feeling well! If there is anything you miss currently or are looking for please let me know! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Bug hugs my friend! <3 MrsKWA

Pearl757

Strawberrykinz72 I’m so glad to hear this from you! (was a little worried I might be overwhelming you). I’ve included swings and trampolines like you mentioned but have been adding Christmas items as I come across them while gathering the Holiday plushies for you (there are 21 total; I’m sending in three’s to your MrsKWA account to keep them all together for you). I completed sending the Mad Scientist theme but have then added duplicates of some items from other accounts in case you want to share with your daughter or make variations of the room theme. Did you have the One Webkinz World trio? (bed, trampoline, wardrobe from 2014?) If you liked it, I have an additional set I could send. Also, the Playground Chain Swing is from a 2016 Flower Collection Event. I have the additional pieces if you would like to add them. Glad to hear you’re enjoying creating rooms! I’m having fun “playing Santa” and sending out the packages :D Big hugs to you dear friend <3 Pearl

UNITED3000

Happy Wednesday friends! ♡ I’m trying to replace a few items I’ve lost over the years and was wondering if anyone may have these items? ^.^ I’m trying to complete a couple of rooms that have been missing things. (I’ve also just found out about the Holly Fox Window and absolutely adore it so it’s a new item I’m after hehe) I have lots of things for trade! ♡

I’m looking for:

Colorful Holiday Candle

Glittering Gem Tree

Purple Christmas Tree

Christmas Cabin Chest

Christmas Cabin Windows

Holly Fox Window(s)

Pearl757

Hi Bekah ~ I just sent over what I believe was the last item from your Deluxe Clothing list: the Neo Gothic Shoes (which was this month’s clothing item, so I had to wait to receive it). I added two Christmas Cabin windows from your list above. Please let me know if I’ve missed anything from your clothing list. Hugs ~ Pearl

UNITED3000

Hello Pearl! ^.^ Thank you so incredibly much for all of the items you’ve sent me!! ♡ I think you’ve sent everything on my list!! I’m sending you something special later as a Thank You for all of your help! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend!! ♡ Hugs! ♡ ~Bekah ♡

Pearl757

Hello Bekah! What a sweet and wonderful surprise you sent!! I have several Love Pets across my accounts so my big decision now will be to decide whose room will now have it for their centerpiece :D But I will adore and treasure it no matter which room it takes center stage in <3 It was my true pleasure to send along the Deluxe Clothing. I'm so glad you will be able to enjoy them. From your recent lists, I've sent along two Christmas Cabin Windows, a Christmas Cabin Chest, a Colorful Holiday Candle, a Snowflake Rug, two Countryside Pine Trees, and a Purple Christmas Tree (I'm so happy to have found a home for the purple tree; it was sitting in storage for many years). Oh, and I finally found a Weathered Barn Lantern that was tucked away and sent it along too! I love your kindness and your enthusiasm so much, and I'm very grateful for your friendship <3 Hugs! Pearl (twinz317) (NorthStar5953) (callie915) (seananna6) (huskygirl17) (julianneisabell16)

UNITED3000

Hello Pearl! ^.^ You’re very welcome for the gift! I’m so happy it will make a beautiful centerpiece in one of your rooms. ♡ Thank you so much again for all of the items from my list you’ve sent me! I really can’t thank you enough for your kindness and generosity! & Thank you so much for being so wonderful, I’m so blessed to have you as my friend! ♡ Have a wonderful weekend! Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡

frankie98

Hi Bekah, Sent you the Glittering Gem Tree, sorry I don’t have anything else from your list. I have not seen the Holly Fox Window? Are they new? Will have to look them up. It’s so hard to keep track with all the new items, and I’m still trying to find old items I missed LOL! The search continues:) Have a great day. Hugs Frankie:)

UNITED3000

Hello Frankie! ^.^ Thank you so incredibly much for all of the items you’ve sent!! I appreciate them all so much!! ♡ I think the Holly Fox Window is an eStore mystery item? I saw it in the trading room while looking for the paintings you need and adored it! I have two Holly Fox sisters named Aurora and Rose and I’d love to get a few of the windows for their bedroom! ♡ What all items were you after that you’ve missed? I’d be more than happy to check my dock and see if I have anything you need! I’m sending you something special over later as a big Thank You for everything you’ve done for me! ♡ Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡

frankie98

Dear Bekah, Thank you for the beautiful surprise! I adore it and placed it immediately in my HEARTS DESIRE room:) It is the perfect addition to my Valentines room. You are such a sweet and thoughtful friend and I appreciate it more than you know. Those curtains sound perfect for your pet’s room. I probably will never find them but if you find them in the trading room and the person needs a specific item for them and I have it I would be happy to help by sending the item to you, so that you can make the trade:) I am grateful to have you as a friend and will always try to help if I can. Have a wonderful weekend. Biggest Hugs, Frankie

UNITED3000

Hello Frankie! ^.^ Your post is so sweet and made my day! ♡ I’m so blessed to have you as my friend! ♡ Thank you so much for your sweet words and for your generous offer to help with my trades!! ♡ I’m so happy you like your gift and I’m so happy it looks perfect in your room. ^.^ I’m hoping I can find the windows but I’m not in a big hurry. Right now I’m trying to find two more Snowflake Rugs for their room so I’m hoping I can find them soon! Pearl sent me one and it looks so perfect! ♡ I will keep an eye out for the Christmas items you need and if I find any I’ll send them your way! Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Biggest hugs! ~Bekah ♡

frankie98

Hi again Bekah, The items I missed where from the different years of Christmas giftbox choices. I know these are hard because each account was allowed one choice. I doubt there are many people who have extra of the items, I will list them anyway just in case you run across any of them? SANTAKINZ choice item>2014 RED HOILDAY TOY BOX, 2015 TOY DRUM, 2016 FESTIVE GUITAR, CHRISTMAS CANDELABRA, 2017 HOT COCOA SIGN, AND TOY AIRPLANE. I have been hoping Webkinzs will bring these back sometime on a wheel like they have done with some items in the past. I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend:) Big Hugs Frankie

Pearl757

Hi Frankie, I have one extra of each of those items. With mine and my daughters’ accounts, I have a total of six and each year I try to pick 2 of each item so that I will have an extra. I’ll send them along to you :) Hope you have a great weekend! Smiles and Hugs! ~ Pearl

netge

Hi, I’ve sent you the Christmas Cabin Chest and a couple of Christmas Windows. I’m sorry I don’t have any of the other items you are looking for. Been having problems logging into here again. Hugs, netge (netg3)

UNITED3000

Hello @netge ^.^ Thank you so much for the items you’ve sent!! I really appreciate your kindness! ♡ Thankfully my room is almost finished. Is there anything you’re looking for? I’d be happy to help! Hugs! ~Bekah ♡

Comments are closed.