My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,231 replies, has 272 voices, and was last updated by  balletbear5M 12 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

UNITED3000

Happy Tuesday friends! ^.^ I was wondering if anyone has any Potted Ice Flowers for trade? I’ve been decorating rooms today and discovered I need a few more. (Both blue pot and purple pot. Mostly blue though. ♡) Thank you so much again to everyone who has helped me with my list!! ♡

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi Bekah, Sending you both the potted Ice Flowers, and a little surprise:) Hope you like it:) Just a special thank you for being a wonderful friend…Hope you are having a great week and happy decorating! Big Hugs, Frankie:)

UNITED3000

Hello Frankie! ^.^ Thank you so so so much for the gift!!! ♡ I appreciate it more than words can describe!!! I was recently bullied out of that item by a very rude/pushy person in the trading room. He was extremely cut-throat when it came to rare items and was well known to bully people into giving him HUGE overtrades. I’m really bad under pressure and I’m a bit of a pushover because I can’t stand conflict (I was severely bullied growing up and have severe PTSD and anxiety disorders from it) so I gave him the item. Thankfully he won’t be in the trading room anymore for a violation (from what I’ve heard) so I haven’t had as much anxiety trading! I was left really sad after that trade and really missed my item. I’m so incredibly thankful to have it back!! ♡ I really can’t thank you enough!! ^.^ ♡ I’m still on the lookout for your paintings too! I’ve sent you something as a thank you. ^.^ Big hugs!! ~Bekah ♡

frankie98

You are more than welcome and I hate to here what happened to you in the trading room. That is just terrible and makes me very sad that there are people like that to prey on others. I don’t like conflict either so I can understand why you gave in even though it wasn’t what you wanted. Please don’t worry about the paintings. You already helped with the beautiful slide that I still admire everyday:) As for the very generous and thoughtful gifts, it is totally not needed ever. I am happy to share when I can and make someone smile like so many others here have made me smile and continue to do so. I am always looking out for your list item. If I find them they will be sent right over. Big Hugs, Frankie:)

UNITED3000

Hello Frankie! ^.^ I’m still more than happy to help you with your paintings! ♡ I did see that the paintings can supposedly be obtained from the Spring Mystery (furniture?) bags (Maybe the Legacy Box?) which I was wanting to get a few of anyways! So if I find any of the paintings you need in the boxes I’ll send them right over! ^.^ (I’m super excited to see if we can get them!!) Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness, and for being such a wonderful friend!! ♡

& People in the trading room can certainly be terrible at times! I usually only go in there to ask for smaller items like the ones on my list (that aren’t as rare) and sometimes I find kind people willing to trade. ^.^ My best and most exciting/fun trade was for your slide and I had a great time finding and trading for it!! ♡ (I was in the happiest mood all weekend and couldn’t stop smiling!) I still have fun trading and now that the big bully is no longer there I’ve been having a great time again! ^.^ My absolute dream item that I’ve been looking for for years now is the Mauna Loa Lamp, but most people in the trading room want big overtrades for it and I wouldn’t be able to afford it even in a fair trade, so I’ve been trying to save up for it. ♡ (Fingers crossed!) I think it would be the only “big” item I’d ever try to trade for in the trading room if I was able to save up. I’m having a great time looking for our needed items though and I’m always happy to help! (So please feel free to ask for my help! I love helping!) ^.^ Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡

UNITED3000

Hello friends and happy Monday! ^.^

Thank you so much everyone who has sent me needed items over the weekend!! I appreciate you all so much!! ^.^ I’ve updated my list to the items I’m still after. (& Some new) I have lots of things for trade! ♡
      (Sorry for the long list!)

I’m looking for:

~Clothes

Stadium Security Headset
      (Retired From Rockerz Backstage Pass)

Black Ripped Jeans
      (From the Rockerz Fox)

Rockerz Superstar Sunglasses
      (From the Rockerz Cat)

Lucky Leprechaun’s Jacket

Checkered Slip On Shoes

Warm Jacket & Hoody

Nebula Hair Bow

Nebula Dress

Nebula Shoes

Glam Silver Sandals

Starry Night Dress

Yellow Sneakers

Funky Fall Glasses

Rock Star Torn Jeans

Brown Belt

Lilac Hair Clip

Lily Hair Clip

Cute Crocheted Top

Lacy Jean Shorts

Holiday Bomber Jacket

Summertime Halter Dress

Knight’s Armor (Halloween Costume)

~Seeds

Coconut Tree Seeds (Multiple)

Sour Shamrock Tree Seeds (Multiple)

~Furniture

Mauna Loa Lamp

Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp

Arte Holiday Plush

Glittering Gem Tree

Festive Guitar

Arte Nutcracker

Snowy Retriever Music Box

Winter Wonderland Window(s)

Wonderful Winter Window(s)

Tiki Hut Paradise Lounger

Tiki Water Slide

Northern Nights Bed

Enchanted Loch

Sly Slide

Igloo Bed

Cozy Condo Shower

Stealth Jet

Spring Chick Plushy (Multiple)

Arctic Fox Cub Plushy

Fiona Plushy

Fox Cub Plushy

Zippy Zum Plushy

Any St. Patrick’s Day themed items (I adore and collect them ^.^)

If anyone needs help finding their needed items please let me know! I’m always happy to help! ♡

UNITED3000

I almost forgot, I’m also looking for a Mount Kinzmore Arte Sculpture if anyone has one for trade! ^.^ (Sorry again for the long list! Thank you so much everyone who has helped me!! ♡)

bonesbongo

Hi, @UNITED3000 Bekah sorry I don’t have many of the items on you list. I did send you Winter Wonderland Window, Wonderful Winter Window and an extra Tartan Overcoat I had. I will keep an eye out for your list in the future, if I have any of the items your searching for I will be happy to help. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

UNITED3000

Hello @bonesbongo ^.^ Thank you so much for the items you’ve sent!! I appreciate your help so much!! If there’s anything you need help finding let me know. Have a great day! ~Bekah

UNITED3000

Hello friends and happy Monday! ^.^

I was wondering if anyone has a Lucky Leprechaun’s Jacket for trade? It’s a Deluxe clothing item I missed and forgot to add to my list. I just got a new pet and would absolutely love the jacket for him! ^.^ I’m also looking for 2 (Princess) Poinsettia Hats and two Holly Fairy Princess Gowns if anyone has any! I have lots of things for trade! ♡

Dear Pearl757, I posted a message earlier this morning that I do not see. So I hope this isn’t a duplicate. Anyway… How are you? I hope you are feeling well! I want to thank you so much for all of the awesome gifts you have been sending. It’s so exciting! The Stealth Jet is perfect for my Top Gun Room. I had one Jet and some other planes, but the jet is perfect! Cheyennelps and I both have a Top Gun Maverick room that we created right after we saw the movie. I think her room might’ve been featured on the Newz. Please let me know what kind of items that you are interested in, just in case I come across some. ;-) Love and hugs! <3 MrsKWA :-)

Dear Pearl757, how are you doing? I hope you are feeling well today and every day! I am enjoying opening every single gift that you have sent to me. It’s so very exciting to receive things that I didn’t think I would ever have the opportunity to get. The Stealth Jet fits perfectly in my Top Gun room. (Stole the idea from Cheyennelps after we went to see the movie.) Her room might’ve been featured on the Newz. I had one jet and other planes too, but the Jets are perfect. I love Webkinz Cars and planes. Anything that is interactive is always fun! Thank you so very much for sharing all of these wonderful items! I hope you have a fantastic week! Lots of love and hugs to you! <3 MrsKWA :-)

Pearl757

Dear Strawberrykinz72, your Top Gun rooms sound amazing and what a cool idea! When I was choosing the retired items, the Stealth Jet just felt like a good fit to go with them. So glad it was! I’ve already been collecting “vintage” items from some past media promotions since you seemed to like the Elf Patrol gifts from Arthur Christmas. I have items from The Lorax, The Smurfs, and Penguins of Madagascar in the line up to send. Even though they’re not interactive, I could add the cars/items from Cars 3 if you’d like. Moving on from there, if you know of any specific cars, planes, or vehicles that you would especially like, please make a list of them for me. I have two accounts with rooms called “The Garage” and they are filled. Are you familiar with the retired Adoption Exclusive, the BLUE WAGON? We only ever got the one but it’s yours if you could give it a new home and enjoy it! Please JLMK. Love and hugs to you <3 Pearl

kittylvr2

Hi I was just about to make a post when I saw yours. I’m not sure about the rarities of the items I have (cause I’m an infrequent player) but I would maybe like to trade for Lorax items. Especially the Bunny PJs (which is what I was going to post about). Let me know what category of items you are looking for and I’ll post a list for you. The offer applies to anyone else reading this too. Thank you.

Pearl757

Hi kittylvr2, I have a pair of Bunny PJ’s you’re welcome to have. Please send a friend request to twinz317 so I can send them to you. The Lorax items I have left are the Pink Cotton Candy Tree and the Electric Unicycle that you are also welcome to have. I don’t need anything in trade right now. Just send a thank you note after you receive the items so that I know they arrived safely to your account. ~ Pearl757 (twinz317)

kittylvr2

Friend request has been sent from my webkinz account. (same username). If they are still available I would really like the Bunny PJS and also possibly the tree. I already have the unicycle. Thank you so very much. FYI To others looking for the unicycle it is actually a prize you can earn right here on Webkinz Newz. That’s how I got mine.

Comments are closed.