My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I also forgot to add that I just started my candy collecting and iam very busy this week :) just for those that think I have enough time to get it (which I don’t sadly)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone I got bad news well for me anyway I am gonna get a deluxe membership cause I cant send items to people or use the trade room anymore which is to be honest quite sad on ganz part but anyways I hope this one item wont be a hassle or any trouble considering I wont have time to get the grand prize from the ghost which is the spooky speedster cause my computer is old and slow and iam using my aunts computer every Monday and Thursday so if anyone could help me out with that item I would appreciate it let me know if you want something in return or if you wish to part with it… but till then I ll be absent till I get deluxe membership thanks so ever much everyone

rlla14

Good luck! We had to use the computers at the local library for a while. Maybe that would work for you?

well the local library near my place has wifi but its always bouncing up and down and not strong enough signal… so its hard to go there when there not good wif its the only one in my town so its a small town were iam from… also does anone know the estore price of the christmas tree in santakinz room? the one with the w on top of it? was hoping to get one for this christmas for Rex, Sassy and Grandma leopard (my webkinz) for there living room and if you dont know thats okay thanks for trying and thanks rlla14 for the advice if only stuff on webkinz wasent locked for free players sucks we have to either adopt pets or deluxe… webkinz has changed since 2009 not in a good way though it used to be free and no locked activities back in 2011 and no stuff was locked they changed that quickly in 2012 for some “strange” reason… nowadays its either pet or deluxe :/

orangeiscool

Would anyone happen to have a black and white cat costume from year 2005? The costume consisted of Hat, Shirt, Pants and Feet. Two of my Grandchildren thought I would like Webkinz and could play with them on line. They gave me a black & white cat to match one of my real cats and I have been playing with various grands since the year 2007. I have lots of things I saved over the years so let me know what you might like in exchange. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. UN: geenmama

well what I know of those are rare Halloween costumes I should know, I hade the complete outfit one time still have the wz jeans and orange army t shirt to this day. but if anything… I do know this….the best advice I can give and how I got the myself trade with lots of webkinz that have rare clothing and give the ones that may have the item an Ideai like say you like the cat theme it worked for me but not always just have to be lucky but with patentice it will happen glad I could help! if you have anymore questions just…ask Blondie123BBB

dogfish

Hi Geenmama, you need a Secret Santa, key word “secret” . Happy to help, nothing needed back. Take care DF

orangeiscool

Dogfish; Thanks for the information. Thanks for being a great friend. your friend, geenmama

frankie98

Hi everyone! Would anyone have an extra Spooky Windmill they don’t need? I’m so excited to be able to get the Freaky Forest Wallpaper on the 30th of this month and would love to use the windmill in my room. I think it is from a webkinz challenge? Not sure if it is deluxe? ID love9050. Thank you! Your friend frankie98:)

dogfish

HI Frankie, do you still need the windmill? I know how everyone sends the same item on here. JLMK and also LMK if you need other acorn stuff or freaky forest stuff. DF PS I may need to send another FR

frankie98

Hi DF, I haven’t received the spooky windmill so if you still have an extra I would love it! Also I found the acorn theme on WI and I am missing the toy box, arm chair and flooring! If you have any of those extra I would appreciate it so much and my collection will be complete) As always thank you so much for your help:) Your friend frankie98:)

dogfish

No problem. I have to get to study group now, but will be back in a few hours. If we are not friends on my Halloween acct please FR thepumpkinpatch. Be back soon. DF

dogfish

Frankie, LMK if you want another chair, it’s made for an ant so yep, tiny. Do you have the bed, fridge, windows? Guessing you do. LMK if I can help with anything. DF

frankie98

Hey DF, Thanks so much! Thanks to you I now have the complete acorn theme! And WOW that spooky windmill is so big! AMAZING! I love it! Had no idea it was that big! I love everything you sent and as soon as I get that freaky forest wallpaper on the 30th I’m going to start working on a new room! Thanks for always helping and being a awesome friend:) Your friend frankie98:)

pippa3090

Hi there, I am looking for the following items: SIgnature Dining Table, Signature Bookshelf, Medieval theme items (in particular dining chairs), Ancient Civilization Side Table, Ancient Civilization Wallpaper, Ancient Civilization Column, Master Grill, Dreamy Daybed, and the Rustic Writer’s Desk. If you have any of these items please let me know what you want for them! Thanks! – Pippa

rlla14

What’s your user name? pippa3090 didn’t work when I tried to send a FR.

andersonja

I have the Medieval sofa and side table. Do you need either of those? I’m looking for a couple of costume pieces: the fireman pants and the goblin shirt but if you don’t have those then I don’t need anything :) lmk if you want those two items. UN: jba2017

Comments are closed.