My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 3 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

Good morning everyone. I am looking for a few costume pieces. 1 Red Football Pro Helmet, 2 Red Football Pro Cleats, 3 Football Pro Jersey (blue), 1 Football pro Helmet (blue). I am trying to create a football team. Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks Your friend BluRayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi blurayne! I will send all the football costume pieces I have! Nothing needed I return! Football team love the idea! I will check both accounts and send from rosa907 and love9050, your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Thank you frankie98, I really appreciate it. I just completed my Trick or Treat room and decided to get started on another room. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

HI again, just sent FR from rosa907 account! I have two red pro cleats I can send from there. Sent red helmet and blue helmet and red jersey from love9050, that all I have in the football costumes. your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Thank you! I just accepted your FR. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I have an extra red helmet for you – checking on the other items in my smaller accounts. Do you need any of the KVA football items for your football teams? alphacat

blurayne

Thank you Alphaowlbear, I appreciate it. I am good on the KVA outfits, but thank you for asking. I have never had any of the red and blue ones before; they must have been out when I was taking my break from Webkinz. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne Do you still need a blue helmet? I have exactly one but my pets play soccer so you’re welcome to it. LOL

blurayne

Thank you Traveller, I would love to have it if you don’t need it. Are you looking for anything? Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@Blurayne Just sent the helmet and two pairs of blue cleats. (Didn’t even realize I had them.) Nothing needed in return. :-) Have a great day. Traveller

aidcon18

Bluerayne sent some football stuff today nothing needed in return your friend aidcon81

blurayne

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you are looking for anything. Your friend blurayne

LuckEMommy

Hello, 1st time i have asked for anything on here. I have been in search of the old Gems theme items i believe it was the one you could find in the room that doug is supposed to show up in for one hour a day but hasnt in years. also looking for aztec head dress.

Alphaowlbear

Which of the gem items do you need? I might have a few extras.

rlla14

My Want List: I’m looking for the Dex Dangerous Visor and Suit Top. Not sure when those came out–I’m missing them on one of my accounts. Would also love a Marvin the Martian Hat. Also could use two of the Robo-Suit Shoes (NOT the Robot shoes) and the Space Age Smock. Anyone know if there’s a Robo-Suit to go with the shoes? I haven’t seen that on any of my three accounts. There’s still time left on the floaties for extra Halloween costume pieces, but just in case, I’m in search of the halo (1), shoes (2), and costume (1) on the ANGEL outfit; the hat/veil (3), costume (2), and shoes (2) of the BLACK NINJA costume, the Jersey and Cleats on the BLUE FOOTBALL PRO UNIFORM; shoes (3) on the CLEOPATRA uniform (Are there shoes for that!?); are there hats/shoes for the Haunted Hotel Staff costume?; Hat (3) and shoes (1) on the RED NINJA costume; VAMPIRE costume (1) (Again, are there hats/shoes with that? I’ve not seen any yet). Let me know what you need–I’m happy to send along extras. (Or trade PSF items–I’ve got an Ice Dragon, Giffin, Hippogriff, Twilight Dragon, Okapi, Gypsy Vanner, Signature White Tiger,

Traveller

Hi @rlla14 I have a red ninja hat/mask. Do you still need one?

rlla14

Thank you!!!

Hi! I think you sent me a FR earlier, but I just wanted to check. I’m Petlover365Bark. Anyway, would you like me to send you the black ninja shoes? I’m looking for a Garden Shed from deluxe day of June 2018, Garden Patio Sink from deluxe day of September 2018, a Garden Hanging Baskets from deluxe day of May 2017, or any thing from the Garden sort of theme. I’m also looking for anything from the flower collection event of May 2015. Thanks!

rlla14

Thanks! I’d love the black ninja shoes. I’ll take a look at the flower stuff from 2015 and see what I have…I know I only have one of the other things, sorry.

rlla14

Sent you a few of the 2015 flower collection prizes!

LuckEMommy

i have the dex visor and suite top and bottoms …a few of them actually. They came out a long time ago as i have only seen them now with the series one trading cards.

rlla14

Thanks! On another site, I found that the Dex Dangerous stuff is in the wardrobe Trunks (not sure where those were from), and had some of those on my kids’ former accounts. I could use a couple of visors, but am now fine on the suit tops/bottoms. And if anyone needs the Super Camouflage Cape and Ring, I have a ton of extra on those.

lilstinky

@rlla14 – the robo suit boots are not sendable – sorry! I have the vampire costume, and can send them to you. Could I have the twilight dragon’s food (midnight macaroni) and the signature white tiger’s food (rib roast royal), please? Thanks so much ~ momssanitytime

rlla14

On their way!

lilstinky

Hello, Friends! Here are some costume pieces that I’m looking for. I don’t know how some of these were acquired, so if I am asking for something hard to find, I apologize. Black ninja shoes, vampire wig, ghost hunter costume (I have the hat), goblin costume top, belt, and boots, and cute puppet hat and clogs. Also, I would like a magical boo brownie to add to my ever-growing food collection. If you are looking for something in return, please let me know – I’d be happy to help. ~ momssanitytime Thanks so much!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I have an extra goblin boots and ghost hunter suit for you – nothing needed in return – happy to share :-) alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you SO much! My pets look so cute wearing them. I appreciate your friendship!

Nate4555

@lilstinky I think I flaked and sent you the Ninja mask instead of the shoes the other day, just sent the shoes. I sent you a friend request from Cool to send you the goblin top. Nate4555

lilstinky

@Nate4555 – thank you so much for the shoes. I really didn’t think I would get them. My pet Dakota looks great now that she has a complete outfit! I did pass the ninja mask on to another friend who was looking for one. Thanks for everything! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Hi lilstinky, sent you a FR from rosa907, happy to send you my extra Goblin belt and boots. Thank you SO much for the apple farm fence for my farm, it was just the touch it needed! Just perfect! Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – thank you for the costume pieces – it really is a cute outfit! So glad to help with the fence. I appreciate your kindness! ~ momssanitytime

LuckEMommy

Hi lil stinky i have the magical boo brownie this is my 1st time on here nothing needed in return just need to know where to send it

lilstinky

Thank you so much! My UN is momssanitytime

rlla14

Did you get the Ghosthunter costume you needed?

lilstinky

I did get the ghosthunter costume – thanks so much for checking with me!

andersonja

Does anyone have the Aztec Queen Headdress? I have the rest of the costume but would love to complete it. I also have random pieces so let me know if you are looking for something. UN: jba2017 Thanks!

frankie98

Hi andersonja, I have an extra Aztec Queen Headdress I can send you! It will be coming from my smaller rosa907 account! Nothing needed in return:) Happy to help! Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.