My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

73kibarry

Is anyone else having trouble posting on the “I want” board? I haven’t been able to it just takes me to a blank screen after I hit submit

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@snowlico Do you still need lockers or fences? I can send if you do. Traveller

Snowlico

I’m not sure at the moment. I haven’t had the chance to actually make the room with them yet. XD (I think I probably need some more. Just won’t know for sure until I’ve actually made the room. I think I’m at least close to having enough though if I don’t already have enough. (Thank you everyone who has sent me some. :D)) I know I have enough of everything else though. Now all I know I need is some things that could be good In a playground area. (Already have a few things I plan to use.) As well as some drinking fountains. (Either the ones from the September peek a news or the one that I recently found is a prize doing recess at the academy.) Could also use a few more Green Notepad and Pencils, Purple Notepad and Orange Pens, or Textbook Tower. (Any of them would work. Need a few to put on the desks in the classroom.) They are also from the peek a news.

aidcon18

Snowlico note pads on the way your friend aidcon81

Snowlico

Thank you very much. :)

lilstinky

Hi, WK friends. I’m looking for the Webkinz mummy movie poster, and would be willing to trade the Webkinz vampire movie poster for it. Please let me know if you’d like to trade. Thank you! My UN is momssanitytime

lilstinky

Thank you to my generous friends who sent me the mummy movie poster. Now my poster collection is complete! Much appreciation also for the other items you sent, one of which I hadn’t seen before (and I’ve been playing Webkinz for 9 years)! You’ve made my day! ~ momssanitytime

Hi, everybody! I’m looking for PJ Collie’s clothing lines from the last few years when I was away. I missed them all starting with summer three years ago up through winter of this year. I have everything previous and since. I just missed a couple years and am playing catch up. I’m happy to send KC coins or anything else I have that someone might like to be gifted in return. I mostly have clothes to offer. If you’re looking for something specific, please ask and I’ll see if I have it. I’m also looking for deluxe monthly clothing from that same time period, and am happy to work out something fair. Or if you just need a new friend to send you acorns and stuff like that, send me a request! I play every day. Username is same as my name here.

Roxy616

Hi, @RandaPanda523, I have some of the items (but not the complete line) from each of PJ Collie’s seasonal clothing lines you missed (Summer 2016 to Winter 2018…is that right?) and will be more than happy to send you what I have. Not sure if you happen to have any of the Apple Farmers clothing pieces, but the only item I’m still missing from those is the Apple Farmer’s Sunhat (straw hat with red bow…I already have the Apple Farmer’s Green Sunhat, so just need the one with the red bow on it). Other than that, I’m good and nothing is needed in return. Happy to help! Expect friend requests from Roxy616, esh25, and sillyleopard (my main account plus two smaller “inherited” accounts…that way I can get the items to you faster if I send from all three).

Hi, @Roxy616! Thank you so very much!! Yes, summer 2016 through this past winter (2018/19) are the PJ’s seasonal clothes I’m missing. I was really hoping I had that apple farmer sunhat you needed. I checked, and it looks like the Apple Farmer’s Sunhat came out in 2016, so probably that fall, which was right after I stopped playing. It looks like I only had the Apple Farmer’s Dress and Overalls, which came out in 2015. I picked up the satchel, boots, and cap from the wheels this month. I don’t have any of the apple farmer girl shoes, sunhat, or any of the green apple farmer clothes at all, so they were all during the time I wasn’t playing. I’ll be hitting up the trading rooms to find stuff like that I missed, though, so if I can grab one, I’ll send it your way!

Roxy616

Hi, @RandaPanda523, No problem at all about the sunhat. Thank you so much for checking on that for me…I really appreciate it! Will send you some extras of the Apple Farmer clothing items you’re missing. Thank you, too, for the coins you sent in return…That was very thoughtful and generous of you! ~ Roxy616 :)

Roxy616, I just want to say thank you so much! You have been so kind and generous and helped me so much with my list of seasonal clothes I missed. I love each and every item, and the apple farmer clothes were an awesome surprise too! I love them! I would very much love to gift you something you could really use in return. Please let me know if there is ever anything you’re looking for, especially pre-2016 mystery clothes, which I have a lot of. If I have what you’re looking for, it’s yours. :)

rlla14

I think I have that Red Sunhat. I’ll send it along after we’re friends. Glad I saw this–I hadn’t realized one year was red and one year was green–I’m actually missing/low on a bunch of the green stuff myself (need 2 on the green overalls). Those red farmer female shoes are tough to find–I don’t have any extra on those. Sorry! If anyone needs the overalls (red), dress (red), green cap, red cap, or boots, I’ve got a fair number of extras on those.

saf123

In a previous post I asked that a deluxe member please send me the baby shark outfit. I didn’t realize until today that this was e-store only … I thought it would be just W shop for deluxe. Please don’t send me this item. It is too expensive to ask anyone to do. Thanks for the offer though alphacat :) chicklet711

Comments are closed.