My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,041 replies, has 210 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I REALLY NEED Webkinz Cute outfit, Trading card condo Pink dresser and side tables, pink rose, two red hearts beds, caring valley couch, love frog psi, satin windows psi…. The most important items are 1. webkinz cute outfit (top is most important) 2. Trading card condo dreser and side tables. Contact me if you have any of these plz! My user is auriel127….. Hoping we can make a deal :) -Summer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Jlo22912

Hi @summerlynisme I have the pink trading card condo dresser..what items do you have for trade?

@SummerlynIsMe – I have a Pretty Pink Roses and a Queen of Hearts Bed – are those what you mean by pink rose and red hearts bed? Do you have any Kooky Scientist or Trading Card theme items? I’m looking for the garden trading card theme and any non-w-shop refrigerators.

markg97

Hello everyone, I was wondering if any Deluxe members can get me a few items from Vacation Island (from Sheldon’s Souvenir Shop) the Island Paper Weight, Sea Creature Plushy, Compass Clock and a Captain Dogbeard Plushy (from the wheel). My username is Oxymoron101 Please let me know if you want to trade. Thanks

LambTyler

Hi Mark! How are you? The island paper weight doesn’t seem to have appeared in the store yet, but I sent the sea creature plushy, dogbeard plushy and compass clock. If the paperweight appears in the shop, I will grab one for you. Hope you’re doing well! Lamb

markg97

Hey LambTyler, Long time no see, I’m doing well, I’ve just been super busy with my nephew (who’s now 13 months old) that I don’t have much time to play or talk to anyone. Thank You so much for sending me the items, Dogfish also sent me stuff from V.I. but no paperweight either. I hate to be a bother but can you please get me a Dapper Boy’s Cardigan and Ombre Velvet Skirt from the KinzStyle Outlet I really like the look of them but I can’t get them. Hope all is well in your world Thanks again and See you around W.W.

dogfish

@markg97, Hi Mark, I sent you 3 “glitch” items, I hope. LMK if you got them, it had to be those three things. I was hoping to send out some more, but I’m having awful internet issues this week. Haven’t seen the paper weight yet, not sure they fixed that yet. Hugs, C

LambTyler

Hi Mark! I’m going pretty well myself, I’ve been busy as well. I know dogfish sent the island stuff as well, she beat me to it even when I went to tell her LOL, she doesn’t miss anything. I would go send the clothes, but I’m not sure if Dogfish already did, if so, if you ever need anything deluxe it’s not a bother at all, go ahead and ask! Glad to hear about your nephew, 13 months old, he must be quite the little adventurer now! TTYS, Lamb

markg97

@Dogfish , Hey C Thank you for the items all of them appeared in my room, and actually you sent me four item two were the same, but strange well I hope when it’s the free Deluxe member week coming up I might get one during that time (i’ll let you know if I do/don’t) @LambTyler , Dogfish has sent me the clothes and yes she does help out a lot, yep my nephew is quite the handful and since he’s walking we have a tough time keeping an eye on him, cause the second you put him down he’s off to another room. Thank you both for helping me and See y’all around W.W.

paperclip00

Here’s My Want List:
      1. Gnarled Pumpkin Chairs
      2. Fresh Air Chairs
      3. Fresh Air Tables
      4. any kind of autumn colored trees
      5. Webkinz Day Cake 9
      Let me know! :D

leenie

@paperclip00, did you want the pumpkin chairs? You declined the friend request from the account that had the chairs.

paperclip00

I’m sorry, I didn’t know that was you…. :( If you want to send another friends request I’ll accept it this time :)

leenie

@paperclip00, please send a friend request to beeks2004. I can send you 3 chairs in exchange for a note.

paperclip00

I sent the friends request! Thank you so much if you ever need anything let me know! :)

leenie

@paperclip00, I got your note. If you need any more trees, send one of my accounts an apple.

pillroller59

paperclip I have some free items for you. I thought we were friends, but couldn’t find evidence of it. I have sent a friend request today so I can complete what I want to send. I have several red and orange elm trees—-do you want several? thanks, Pillroller59

paperclip00

I just got your gift!! Thanks so much! I sent you some goodies. :) Is there anything specific you’d like in exchange for them? I have tons of stuff :)

leenie

@paperclip00, you did not specify how many Fresh Air Chairs and Fresh Air Tables you need. Do you have any Spring Celebration items from 2011-2013? If not, I can still send you some furniture.

paperclip00

No, I don’t have any.. What other items are you looking for? And as for how many tables and chairs, I don’t really have a number, though I am more interested in the tables because I don’t have as many of those.

leenie

@paperclip00, are you making a cafe or something like that? I sent you two tables and one chair. You can send a note back since you don’t have older floaty items.

paperclip00

You are so generous @leenie! And no, I am not making a cafe, sounds like a good idea though, I use the tables and chairs throughout my rooms and yards because they really match well with anything! Thanks again for everything you’ve sent me!!

Lucida

I am looking for 1 Capricorn Symbol Wall Decoration, 3 Amethyst Gem Lamps, 4 Aquamarine Gem Lamps, and 5 Diamond Gem Lamps.

To trade, I have 3 Alexandrite Gem Lamps, 2 Emerald Gem Lamps, 1 Garnet Gem Lamp, 2 Peridot Gem Lamps, 3 Rose Zircon Gem Lamps, 2 Ruby Gem Lamps, 3 Aquarius Symbol Wall Decorations, 4 Cancer Symbol Wall Decorations, 2 Gemini Symbol Wall Decorations, 1 Leo Symbol Wall Decoration, 1 Libra Symbol Wall Decoration, 2 Saggitarius Symbol Wall Decorations, 4 Scorpio Symbol Wall Decorations, 4 Virgo Symbol Wall Decorations.

My UserName is LucidaSans – PLMK if you can help me out, I have other things to trade as well.

keuka01

@Lucida – I can give you 3 Diamond Lamps, 1 Aquamarine Lamp and 1 Capricorn Symbol. In return I would like 2 Saggitarius Symbols, 1 Leo Symbol, 1 Libra Symbol and 1 Virgo Symbol. PLMK if this works for you. Thanks. My UN is suze01.

Lucida

Sure! I’d be happy to make that trade with you. Will send over a friend request!

laffytaffy

Hi, Does anyone have Superfan Stove, Crazy For Webkinz Carpet, Superfan Fan, Superfan Fridge, Super Fan Hot Tub, Superfan Wardrobe, Superfan Dresser. Thanks -laffytaffy

leenie

@laffytaffy, thanks for the items that you sent yesterday. I can send you the carpet and the fan for free since I have extras of those.

laffytaffy

@leenie, Thank you so much for the items you sent! You are super nice.

Comments are closed.