My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Snowlico

Thannk you everyone who sent me some of the marching band outfit pieces. I was looking at the calendar and figured out I still need 3 more of each piece. (Hat, Jacket, Pants, and Shoes.) I also need 1 of the gold colored horn that matches the silver one we will get on the 13th. It doesn’t say this is only from clicking the bus but it’s not shown on the calendar so I’m assuming it’s just from the bus. I’m also needing more of the game day benches and bleachers as well as more of the row of lockers and schoolyard fences. (As many as I can get of each of these.) So if anyone is able to send me any of these I would really appreciate it. If there is anything you would like in return please let me know and I will help if I can. My username is Snowlico. (Same as it is here.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

andersonja

I can send 1 row of lockers and 1 fence. Nothing needed in return, hope your room looks great!

frankie98

Hi snowlico, I will send you the benches and fences I have. FR coming from love9050. Nothing needed in return, your friend frankie98:)

I have an extra horn I can send. Nothing needed in return. UN is Petlover365Bark

Snowlico

Thank you everyone who has sent me some of the marching band clothing from the current event. I was looking carefully at the calendar and checking what I have and figured out I still need 3 more of each of the marching band clothing items. (Hat, Jacket, Pants, and shoes.) Seems I also need the gold colored horn which I think is only from clicking on the bus. (It doesn’t say it’s only from clicking on the bus but it doesn’t show it on the calendar.) The gold horn that matches the silver one we get on the 13th. I’m also looking to get more of the game day benches and bleachers as well as the row of lockers and schoolyard fences. Need as many as possible of each of those to work on some various parts of my school. Thank you in advance if anyone sends me any. If there is something you would like in return please let me know and I will help if I can.

aidcon18

Snowlico just send a FR to aidcon81 i can help

Traveller

Hi @snowlico Do you still need fences? I can send some. My UN is Traveller.

Snowlico

Yes I do. Last things on the list I need are fences, more lockers, and 3 marching band shoes. I should have enough of the rest I listed thanks to everyone’s generous gifts. :)

Roxy616

@Snowlico, I can send you the Marching Band Shoes and more fences and lockers, if still needed. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

aidcon18

Snowlico I will send the shoes your friend aidcon81

Snowlico

Thank you very much. I can finally outfit a full marching band. :D

@Snowlico Would you like me to send you an extra bleacher?

Snowlico

I thought I had enough of both benches and bleachers. But I just checked and discovered I don’t yet. So yes more bleachers would be nice. Should just need 1. But if you have any other extras you don’t want I always appreciate more. (For anyone else reading this I still need 2 more benches.)

Roxy616

Hi, @Snowlico, I’d be happy to send you the benches and bleacher you still need…Expect a friend request from Roxy616. I have plenty of the Marching Band clothing and instruments, lockers and fences, too, so just let me know if you can use more of any of those. Nothing needed in return.

Snowlico

That would be great. Thank you. I’m expecting I should be getting sent the last of the bleachers I need. And thanks to Aidcon I got the last 3 marching band shoes I needed to complete my marching band. (Not that I wouldn’t mind having more marching band clothing. XD Just I don’t actually need more.) I’m still needing 2 benches though and lots of lockers and fences. And thank you very much. :)

lilstinky

Hey, friends! Looking for a few more PSFs (one of each). If you can help me, I’d much appreciate it. Fairy bread triangles, Fancy fig smoothie, Far fetched fajitas, Festive cheese fondue, Festive fruitcake, Fiddlehead feast, Fish fillet flame, Fishy finger cakes, Five fruit frozen yogurt, Fizzy lemonade, Flan flambe and Florescent frozen yogurt. I’d be happy to send PSFs or Kinzcash coins in return – please let me know. My UN is momssanitytime. Also, I just posted in the Giveaways section. Thank you!!

cluesolover

Does anyone have a hockey net they’d be willing to trade? Please let me know what you’d like in exchange. Thank you so much!

Snowlico

With the back o school event going on I want to be able to dress several of my pets together to make a marching band. But unfortunately they only give out 2 full outfits. So if anyone has some more pieces they don’t need I would really appreciate them. If there is something you want in return I would do my best to help. Can’t guarantee I have what you want though. I also missed the trombone from the 30th and so really need one of those too. Username is Snowlico.

Alphaowlbear

Hi snowlico – I sent a marching band outfit today and can send something tomorrow – nothing needed back – happy to pass along some extras. Good luck with your marching band!

andersonja

I can send a full outfit. I also have an extra Cymbal if you want it. My friend request thing is full so if you could friend me that would be great. Username is jba2017

Snowlico

Sure I would love some cymbals too. Thank you very much. :) Sent a friend request just now.

Comments are closed.