My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

73kibarry

Hey guys, I know i just made an “I want list” and I feel bad making another one but I’ve noticed other things that are missing from my rooms, and I’ve looked everywhere! I had Chef Gazpacheo’s Kitchen Trolly (no where) I also had (which I realized because I was going to send some of these to @Frankie98: (4) Phantom Toll Bridges, (8 plus) Freaky Stone Walls, Eirie Water well, (2) Freaky Forrest Caves (2) Wailing Willow Trees, (4) Freaky Stone Columns (at least) , I don’t even remember what else because that whole room I created is gone and i don’t know why. I am also missing, again because I was going to work on a room/send to friends: Horrifying Wallpaper and Flooring. Being a Disney fan I was working on a 7 dwarfs theme and am missing 6 dwarf shoes, 4 purple dwarf costumes, 2 green dwarf costumes, dwarf hats (more than I realized); cool chipmunk mask, Simon and Theodores maskes (I have the sweatshirts thanks to you guys), Pink Popstar Uniform, Jean Jacket Uniform, I had a wig and outfit for an old lady (I don’t remember the names but I’m working on something now and was

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI 73kibarry! WOW this sounds horrible and I feel so bad for you. I think I have an extra of the Simon and Theodore Mask I can send and I’m sure some of the dwarf pieces you need. I just have to find them not sure which account they are on? I’m sorry I don’t have the other items you need. If I get them I will send them your way! I wanted to thank you for the amazing spider cotton candy machine you sent me. I’m assuming it is a dispenser that I hear everyone talking about:) It is so cool and I can see why everyone loves them. You are way to generous and you didn’t need to send me such a terrific gift, but I do love it very much, and look forward to getting my cotton candy everyday. Thank you so much! Your friend frankie98:)

73kibarry

Thanks so much! It is a dispenser, you’re so good to me you deserve it!

frankie98

Hi 73ibarry, sent two Chipmunk masks (hope those are the ones you need) One is the Simon one and the other the Cool one. I think the Cool chipmunk mask was used for Alvin and Theodore costumes. The only difference was the colors of the sweatshirt, red and green. The Simon one had the glasses and the blue sweatshirt. I could only find two different masks and I think that is why. I also sent a pair of dwarf shoes. I can send more dwarf pieces tomorrow. Let me know if I can help you with other items you are missing. Your friend frankie98:)

Hi @73kibarry I sent you 2 green dwarf costumes, hats, and shoes. (You probably figured out that Kyliechan is my other account. lol) I can send more shoes and hats tomorrow, but I only have green costumes. No purple ones, sorry. Let me know if you’d like more green ones though. I have plenty extra. :-) Sandi

73kibarry

Thank you SOOOO much! I didn’t realize it was you! LOL!

bonesbongo

@73kibarry this is awful, I feel so bad for you. I will go through my stuff, if I have extras I would be happy to send to you. ~shelkinz67

PEBBLES1973

hey. I need the Scarecrow costume hat and 2 scarecrow costume shoes. thanks. my username is NITA007

rlla14

There are Scarecrow SHOES? Ack. Didn’t realize that!

73kibarry

Just checked and I don’t have those. Sorry! ANything else you might need?

lilstinky

@PEBBLES1973 – I just sent a FR. Once accepted, I can send the scarecrow hat. ~ momssanitytime

bonesbongo

@PEBBLES1973 I have an extra scarecrow costume and hat that I would be happy to send it will be coming shortly. The outfit only had two pieces, there were no shoes.

brookehaley

If anyone has any doubles of the hockey theme items and doesn’t care to part with them, please send them my way! My username is Brooke7585 thanks so much if you send any to me. I don’t have much of anything worth value to trade but I can send a thank you gift with food or something.

Kiska

Does anyone happen to have a spare black ninja mask and dragon mask? I have the rest of the parts except those. I would love it if anyone could help me out. My username is kiskaAn. Thanks.

rlla14

I’ve got a dragon mask I can send you! Unfortunately, those black ninja masks are like ninjas themselves–really hard to find!! Good luck on those!!

Traveller

Hi @Kiska Do you still need the black ninja mask? I have an extra. Traveller

Kiska

yes, that would be great!

73kibarry

Hey everyone, Ok so I’ve never done a want list but I have tracked down some of the items I’m missing, well didn’t find them but remembered some:Amethyst Geode, Back Country Outhouse, Artist’s Pallet Bed, Alvin, Simon and Theodore costumes, pink pop star uniform, Jean Jacket Uniform, Green popstar dress, Enchanted mirror, Webkinz Paws of Fame (4), Kinzville Academy Gingerbread house. I got most of these through the trade room. a couple from you guys. I know it’s alot to ask, but worst is someone says no. Love you all. KiBarry73

frankie98

Hi 73kibarry, sorry your items are missing and I will be happy to help you out! I can send you the Amethyst Geode, Back Country Outhouse and Enchanted mirror. Nothing needed in return. They will be coming from my rosa907 account. Your friend frankie98:)

73kibarry

Thank you SOOOOO much!!!!

frankie98

Just sent Amethyst Geode, Outhouse and Enchanted Mirror! Enjoy! Your friend frankie98:)

andersonja

I have the Jean Jacket Uniform, the Pink Pop Star Uniform and Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt if you still need any of those. Can’t send anymore FRs out but if you could friend me at jba2017 I will send everything asap. :)

73kibarry

For some reason I can’t FR either. :( Maybe we have a mutual friend who can pass them along I’d be so appreciative!

lilstinky

I would be happy to help! If Andersonja would like to send me those items, I will forward them to you, as I am friends with both of you. In the meantime, I’m sending the green pop star dress. ~ momssanitytime

73kibarry

THat would be awesome! Can I send you something to send her?

lilstinky

Yes, you can something for her. Just let me know what it is, so I’ll know to pass it along.~ momssanitytime

blurayne

I sent you the Artist’s Pallet Bed, I will keep looking for the other items you need. Your friend blurayne

Comments are closed.