My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@sambear2 Check out the giveaway fourm. You might find what you’re looking for. :) Feel free to add me as a friend. Petlover365Bark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sambear2

My wish list.
      Any of the animal costumes pieces Cat, elephant, hippo, or lion.
      Black Ninja outfit ,mask shoes.
      Vampire wig.
      Xray mask
      Mummy wrap mask. (same bandages as the costume.)
      The old black and orange witch costume and hat.(was able to buy in the Kinzstyle shop.) WZ jeans Please let me know what you would like in return. Thank you. My UN is Angelbear499.

webkinzAqua

Hello, sambear2. I have a spare Black ninja costume I can send you.

webkinzAqua

I am looking for a nerfiti queen costume.

rlla14

I’m also looking for seeds if anyone has extra of the Sour Polarberry from the summer berry festival. Thanks!

oddball37

I’m trying to find trading card theme furniture right now: I’m looking for most of the dark blue but I’m almost done with the series 3 trading card condo theme, I just need a few more things: Cheeky Monkey Poster, Chortletorte Poster, (4) Trading card condo dining chairs, Trading card condo oven. If anyone has these that would be amazing! I’ll trade for them if you want, I’m usually the sheep named Lambchop in the trading room :) Or you can add me as a friend, my username is oddball37

rlla14

My updated Halloween Costume wishlist. Let me know what you’d like to trade–I’ve posted on Giveways a list of costumes I have multiples of, and have PSF for a variety of mystical creatures. Happy to list them if people are interested. Here’s the list: Angel Shoes (2)
      Black Ninja Hat (2)
      Black Ninja Shoes (2)
      Vampire Wig (3)
      Blue Football Cleats (1)
      Goblin Pants (2+)
      Red Ninja Hat (2)

blurayne

Hello, I sent you 1 pair of Angel Shoes, and a pair of Goblin Pants. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

rlla14

THANK YOU!!! Are you looking for anything??

blurayne

I’m not looking for anything right now, but thank you for asking. :) blurayne

lilstinky

I will send the black ninja shoes tomorrow, since I sent some things today. Enjoy!

lilstinky

I just got a red ninja hat, and will send it tomorrow.

lilstinky

Hello, friends! I’m hoping to find a few halloween dispenser treats (just one of each). I’m happy to send some treats in return. Bubbling cauldron punch, moon magic punch, pickled toadstool punch, sweet shiver punch, pumpkin spice donut, spider floss, super spooky sugar cookie. My UN is momssanitytime. Thanks so much!

bonesbongo

@lilstinky I will check if I have anything to help you out. ~shelkinz67

frankie98

HI lilstinky I have a spider floss to send you! Nothing needed in return. One of my good forum friends sent me the dispenser and its the only one I have! I love it so much! Happy to share, your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Thank you, frankie98! I’m so glad you received a dispenser – you’ve been so generous to others. I’d be happy to send you dispenser foods that I have if you’d like them (I think I have over 40 dispensers).

bonesbongo

@lilstinky I just sent Moonberry Candy Corn, Mummy Sugar Cookie and Gummy Monster Paws. Enjoy I will check to see what else I have to send you tomorrow.

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, I just sent you the Bubbling Cauldron Punch, Moon Magic Punch and Pickled Toadstool Punch. I’ll send the Sweet Shimmer tomorrow. Hope you are having an awesome day! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Thank you so much, @animalmomkls! I am happy to add them to my collection – had seen them a while back, but never got them. I appreciate your kindness! Have a great rest of the week! ~ momssanitytime

dogfish

@lilstinky, Happy Halloween. I hope you still needed what I sent. Sorry it took so long to send the wig, I tried it on my guinea pig and had a hard time taking it off, it was too funny. DF

Comments are closed.