My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 hello my friend. I just decided to get the farmhouse bunk bed from the moonberry jar I had filled. I sent it to you as a gift. I wasn’t sure if you needed it or not. I hope you find room for it, feel free to send it back to me if you already have one. Thanks for all the gifts you sent me. You’re a really amazing friend. I’m grateful for your friendship. have a great day my friend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Happy Halloween @dogfish! Thanks so much for the showers! So cool! I love it. Thanks again, your friend, animalmomkls : )

dogfish

HI animalmomkls, No problem. I hoard. Feel free to LMK whenever you need anything old, new and in between. LOL I had the showers stored, and I got so many chairs today. enough for several tables haha. Happy Halloween to you too, DF

lilstinky

Thank you, @dogfish, for the halloween goodies and the vampire wig. I was so surprised to get it, as I know it was hard to find. I appreciate your friendship! Good luck with college work – the holiday breaks will be here before we know it. ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Happy Halloween! I’m looking for the Aztec Headdress, Lady Bug Antennae, Viking Princess Helmet, Egyptian Foot Wraps, and Dark Queen Crown. I really tried to go through all the giveaways but got confused on what was taken and what was still available. Hope everyone has a fun filled day! Thanks, animalmomkls : )

twinsluvweb

Happy Halloween animalmomkis, just sent the Lady Bug Antennae and Viking Princess Helmet! Enjoy!Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

it’s me frankie98:) I was on the wrong account:)

animalmomkls

Thanks @frankie98! You are the best. I’m still organizing, so let me know if you are looking for something. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

Hi animalmomkls, Oh my gosh! You are so thoughtful and sweet! That dispenser is so cute, I love it and couldn’t wait to put it in my Halloween room and see what kind of yummy treat came out! So cute:) I can’t tell you how much your generosity and friendship means to me. Please let me know if I can help you in anyway! Your friend frankie98:)

animalmomkls

Hi frankie98, I’m really glad you like it. I bought a few Eerie Boxes yesterday, and as soon as I realized I had an extra one I thought you would enjoy it. It is so very cute. I really appreciate how much you’ve helped me with collections. You’ve been such an awesome friend to me and everyone else here on the forum. Hope you have a great weekend! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Good morning, I sent you the Dark Queen Crown and the Egyptian Foot Wraps. Your friend blurayne

animalmomkls

Thanks @blurayne! I really appreciate your help with my costumes. Is there any pieces you are looking for? Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Happy Halloween, @animalmomkls! Just sent you the Aztec Headdress, Egyptian Mummy Foot Wraps, and Dark Queen Crown. Didn’t notice until I had already sent that blurayne has also sent you the crown and foot wraps, but feel free to either keep or pass along to someone else who may need them. Hugs, Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Thanks so much for your help! You are such a wonderful Webkinz friend! Let me know if you are looking for anything else yourself. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

5ginadog

does anyone have extra of the pumpkin king and pumpkin queen costumes? – 5ginadog

Check the giveaway fourm. I posted something there. :)

webkinzAqua

Hi, everyone. first time making a wish list here, I am looking for a complete Nefertiti outfit, Aztec headdress, dragon costume and the Bed of the Pharaoh. I know its a lot to ask for, but anything will help. my username is webkinzAqua. thanks p.s. I will send some psi foods as a thank you.

Hi! Do you still need the dragon costume? I have extras of the full costume. :)

webkinzAqua

yes, please. sorry for the late reply.

Comments are closed.