My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi, I’m also looking for these pies from dispensers the Peppermint Pie and the Yogurt and Apricot Pie. Also a Celebration Cream Puff, Coconut Truffle and vanilla Ice Cream Cone from dispensers to make the Coconut Cream Pie. Plus, a Berry Grubby Grub Gum, Simple Apple Sauce and Strawberry Sensation Cupcake Pop to make the Bumbleberry Pie. And, does anybody know about the Layered Pumpkin Spice Pie? I’m thinking it might be coming out later this month. I’m subbing today, so I won’t be able to check the forum till much later. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shimmershine

Hi, the layered pumpkin spice pie is the treat that comes from the soft spice table. I have the table so I will send you some pumpkin spice pie, nothing needed in return. Please send an FR to Starsqqo :)

animalmomkls

Hi, I’m also looking for these pies from dispensers the Peppermint Pie and the Yogurt and Apricot Pie. Also a Celebration Cream Puff, Coconut Truffle and vanilla Ice Cream Cone from dispensers to make the Coconut Cream Pie. And, a Berry Grubby Grub Gum, Simple Apple Sauce and Strawberry Sensation Cupcake Pop to make the Bumbleberry Pie. And, does anybody know about the Layered Pumpkin Spice Pie? I’m thinking it might be coming out later this month. I’m subbing today, so I won’t be able to check the forum till much later. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls

dogfish

HI Animalmoms, the new pumpkin spice pie comes from the table in the soft spice box. The only pie I couldn’t identify was the fresh slice of apple pie, not sure where it’s from. I can send all those dispenser foods today, no problem. Have a great day, DF

Traveller

Hi @dogfish. I did NOT realize that the soft spice table was a dispenser!!! Thanks for posting this information. I probably would have gone on forever without your post. I have said it before and I’m saying it again: I learn so much from the members of this forum. Thank you!!!

animalmomkls

Hi @dogfish, You are amazing! Thanks so much for all the beautiful pies. The fresh slice of apple pie is from Fall Festival. I have several. Also, I didn’t want to ask because I thought it would be very hard to get them. But, I don’t have the pies from the Thanksgiving baskets from when I wasn’t playing. They are the Sweet Potato Pie, Chocolate Pecan Pie and the Apple Cranberry Pie and then the Mistletoe Pie From a Christmas Countdown. Sometimes these treats seem to come back, so I was thinking of just keeping an eye out for them. But, I guess I will just go ahead and ask. Thanks again for all the yummy food. Hope you are loving the college life. So exciting! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

dogfish

Animalmom, all sent, and thanks for the info on the apple pie. I found some, once I knew where they came from, I knew where to look. Being too organized can be bad too. I am loving school, except that I took classes that are too easy and I get bored. I’ll do better next semester, but my family says enjoy the “easy” while I can LOL Take care, DF

animalmomkls

Thanks @dogfish! I really appreciate all your help with my food collections. I’m enjoying collecting foods from Sally’s Special Reports. Although, I’m pretty sure it was you that sent me a Polarberry Pie this summer for her report on Berry Foods. And, well, I just wanted that one to stay with the Berry Food Collection and have another one for the Pie Collection. LOL I was wondering if you have an extra Sour Candy Apple. It was the only one I was missing from her last report about Candied Apples. I think it was from the Fall Festival. I’m glad you are having fun this first semester. Easy is a nice way to start classes as you get your bearings. Thanks so much, your friend animalmomkls : )

dogfish

Animalmom, I sent the apple, Just tell me when you need foods. if I don’t have it, I will ask around. I find I get nutty about the foods, doing inventory all the time LOL I’m more into the specialty and holiday foods. anything rare. (Like the purple grapes) DF

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, Sally did another one of her fabulous reports on foods and I must have all those beautiful pies. Unfortunately, I’m missing a lot. LOL If anyone has these pets, could you send me their PSF. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )
      Gingersnap pie from Gingerbread puppy
      Flowery flutterpie from Renaissance Palace Butterfly
      Pi pie from Bloodhound pup
      Felime pie From Signature Grey Tabby Cat
      Flutter Nutter Pie from violetwing butterfly
      Velvety Cookie Pie From Red Velvet Fox
      Homemade Apple Core Pie From Signature Pig
      Burberry Pie From Turtle
      Lemming Meringue Pie From Snowy Owl
      Polarberry Pie From Polar Unicorn
      Messy Mud Pie From Cockapoo
      Caramelted Apple Pie From Candy Apple Camel

dogfish

Hi Animalmoms, I can send all except the sig pig and turtle. I don’t have those two pets. Maybe some others have them. If anyone has the pig, I’d also love his pie. Do you need the 3 new dispenser foods that came out today? the cookies? LMK DF

dogfish

Animalmom, I found the turtle on a backup, LOL Still looking for anyone with a sig pig. It doesn’t seem to be a very popular pet. Poor pig. DF

shimmershine

Hi to both Animalmoms and dogfish, I happen to have the pig as a pet haha so I can send you both the homemade apple core pie. Please send an FR to Starsqqo, thanks!

Traveller

Hi @animalmomkls. I can send you the flutter nutter pie. My user name is the same as here: Traveller. Will send you a FR.

If anyone has the Purple Vampiress Costume Shoes and the Rose Zircon Glasses from last months peek-a-newz and are willing to part with them, that would be great! I have the Blue Vogue Vampire Top and Pants, plus the Small Inflatable Jack O’ Lantern, Gnarled Pumpkin Chair, and the Happy Halloween Banner that I can trade with. Username on Webkinz is ilovecheerios. Thanks!

frankie98

Hi ilovecheerios, I have an extra pair of Purple Vampiress costume shoes I can send you, sorry I don’t have any Rose Zircon Glasses to send. I didn’t have any luck with those either. I don’t know why the glasses are so hard to get. Nothing needed in return. I will send FR from love9050 Have a great day, your friend frankie98:)

Hey, frankie98 ! Thank you so much! I’ve replied to your friend request so the transaction can be completed and if you ever need to request something to finish any challenges, I’ll be sure to give them to you! ;)

webkinzAqua

hello, ilovecheerios. sorry this is a bit late, I have a extra pair of the Rose Zircon Glasses, I can send it to you. I will send you a FR, my username is webkinzAqua. Have a great day!

Thank you so much! <3 <3

Hi everyone! my name is heather and my webkinz ID is popculter if you’d like to add me! I am looking for the mod ebony dining chair & the mod ebony raspberry lounger! I have searched in the trading room for several weeks and have had no luck.. if anyone happens to have one for trade will you please friend me? It’s the only thing i’m missing and it’s driving me nuts! lol Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this (:

dogfish

Hi Heather, if you can send me FR, sorry but I’m super busy today, I will search my docks and send those if I have them. My room is done so you are welcome to any extra I have, nothing needed sent back. I’ll be back on line later today. User is clo92, DF

Comments are closed.