My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 8 hours, 29 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @PEBBLES1973, So sorry, just saw your message to me on Pg. 107 but thought I’d reply here so it would make it easier for you to find…Thank you so very much for the wonderful gift you sent! I did not already have the Hay Loft Bunk Bed and so appreciate your thoughtfulness. It’s perfect in my Jumbleberry-themed room! You’re such a giving and caring person, and I’m truly grateful to have you for a friend! Thanks again for everything ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

HI @Roxy616 Np. Ty. You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked the bed. You’re welcome. Ooh, I’m sure the bed will look great in your Jumbleberry room. aw, Thanks. So are you. I’m grateful for your friendship too. Yw

Hi! I’m looking for farm fresh dipped maple apple seeds (if they’re sendable!), the new library cart from recess prizes, and a few pairs of peek-a-newz birthstone glasses, especially alexandrite and ruby. Thanks!

thanks @discovermoon for the seeds! now I just need birthstone glasses!

Hi! I’m looking for farm fresh maple dipped apple seeds (if they’re sendable!), the new library cart recess prize, and a few pairs of peek-a-newz prize birthstone glasses, especially ruby and alexandrite! Thanks!

shimmershine

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any of the following items for trade? Happy to offer for them! – Diamond glasses (from one of the older peek a newz events I believe), Thanksgiving cupcake, any of the patio plants. Thank you!

Hi @shimmershine I can send you the glasses, nothing needed in return. I sent you a FR.

shimmershine

Hi, thank you so much! My user is Starsqqo (I didn’t get a FR so if you sent it to shimmershine that wasn’t me, sorry!). Please let me know if you do ever need anything though :)

lilstinky

Hi, all! I’m looking for a few more dispenser foods to add to my ever-growing food collection (just one of each): jolly jubilee cinnamon bun / penguin cocoa / prize winning chili / sweet sparkly soda / blackberry blizzard punch / polar bear punch / gnome hat sugar cookie / lucky leprechaun cookie / Thanksgiving Zangoz gumball / blue wrapped candy / green wrapped candy / chocolate covered strawberries / gooey marshmallow smores. I’d be happy to send food or KinzCash coins in return – JLMK. My UN is momssanitytime Thanks so much! * Please check out my giveaway post.

animalmomkls

Hi lilstinky, I will send you the lucky leprechaun cookie later this evening when I get on. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I appreciate your friendship! ~ momssanitytime

dogfish

@lilstinky, all sent. I left the leprechaun cookie for animalmom. LMK if you need extra of anything. No problem sending all the foods you need, anytime. DF

lilstinky

@dogfish – thank you so much for your kindness! The food items are so fun to look at and collect. You’re always so generous to me and so many other friends. I hope I can repay your kindness – in the meantime, I’ll pay it forward. ~ momssanitytime

bonesbongo

Hi, @lilstinky I have just sent you the Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Lucky Leprechaun Cookie and the Penguin Cocoa. Enjoy! ~shelkinz67

lilstinky

@bonesbongo – Thank you so much! The chocolate covered strawberries are so pretty. ~ momssanitytime

Traveller

Prize winning chili coming your way. And maybe the blackberry blizzard punch. I think I have it.

lilstinky

@Traveller – thank you so much! I am so happy to add them to my collection! ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.