My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

eule649705

Hi Kinz! I’m always trying to complete my seed collection. I’m looking for cucumber, sour goo-goo berry and sour polarberry seeds. I missed a these events due to a few rough weeks. If anykinz has a spare of these, that would make my day :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@eule649705 – I have an extra cucumber seed pack I can send. Please send a FR to momssanitytime Thank you!

animalmomkls

Hello Friends, I’m looking for some Candy Canes from Sally’s special report today. Several of the ones that I’m missing are from the Countdown to Christmas from way back like the Candy Cane Cocoa (2012), Candy Cane Milkshake (2014), chocolate Mint Candy Cane (2013). I’m also looking for the Candy Cane Cookie which is from a dispenser, and the Candy Cane Chow Mein which is the PSF for the Peppermint Panda. The Sweet Apple Candy Cane was in the 2016 Christmas Gift Bag and the Christmas Party Candy Cane was given out on WKN in 2013. Most of these are from such a while back that I’m really not sure how hard this will be. Luckily, it looks likes some of the Candy Canes have come back around, so I might get a chance to get missing ones in the future. PS Don’t know why but it was really challenging figuring out where all those Candy Canes came from. LOL Thanks, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Sending you the Candy Cane Milkshake and the Sweet Apple Candy Cane, which seem to be all I have extra of from your list…Thought I had more than that, but no luck. Also sending a Cup of Peppermint Cocoa (dispenser food) in case you don’t already have that one. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Thanks so much for the goodies. I really appreciate your help with my Candy Cane collection. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

animalmomkls

Hi @dogfish and @98654321, Thanks so much for helping me with my collection. Y’all rock! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

pransser

Hello! I’m currently on the search for some Christmas clothes. I’m looking for Elf Shoes, Bluebird Dress, Gold and Red Ornament Dress, Candy Cane Ear Muffs, Reindeer Calf Socks, and the Holiday Sweater Bow, Dress, and Socks. My for trade list is always growing and changing because I’ve been scrounging the trading rooms, so just let me know some things you’re looking for or meet up with me in the rooms :)

blurayne

Hi @pransser, I found the Bluebird Dress so I sent it along with the Jingle Bell Dress. Thank you so much for helping me out with the Deluxe Monthly clothing that I was looking for. :) blurayne

pransser

Thank you so much @blurayne, that was so sweet of you to send the extra dress. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Roxy616

Hi, @pransser, I have the Candy Cane Ear Muffs and Reindeer Calf Slippers (if those are what you meant; couldn’t find any Reindeer Calf Socks). Let me know if the slippers are what you need and I’ll be happy to send both of those items to you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

pransser

Hi, @Roxy616. Yes those are the right ones, my bad! That is so sweet of you, thank you so much. Please let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for that I can help with. I just sent a request to you from sassypig.

blurayne

I am looking for some old Deluxe Monthly Clothing. I have posted a trade list on the For Trade forum list. Here is what I am looking for: Adventure Outfit, Bell Bottom Crop Top, Christmas Tree Dress, Colorful Jumpsuit, Ella McWoof’s Blouse, Fabulous Flapper Dress, Flapper Dress, Flower Petal Skirt, Holiday Light Up Vest, Leather Bomber Jacket, Nafaria’s Dress, Nutcracker Prince Jacket, Rainbow Blast Snowsuit, Ruby Red Slippers, Snow Princess Gown, Tabby’s Blazer, Vintage Boho Dress. Thanks for looking. Your friend BluRayne.

frankie98

HI blurayne just sent the colorful jumpsuit from my rosa907 account. Sorry that’s all I have. Wish I could help more. Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Thanks so much! Is there anything on my for trade list that you would like to have? Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Oh I didn’t see that, and I don’t know what half of those are but I had a lucky leprechaun hat on my account but when I came back to webkinzs it was gone, So I would be thrilled to replace the one I lost if it’s ok, Thanks so much. Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hat is on the way to you now. Thanks again! Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, I have an extra Ella McWoof’s Blouse and Nafaria’s Dress I’d be happy to send you. Wish I had more of the items you’re looking for, but I checked through my three accounts and that’s all I could find. Took a look at the trade list you posted, and I’d really love to have the Sparkly Elf Dress and Universe Dress if you still have those, or the Pixie Dress as an alternate. Thanks so much, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy <3

blurayne

Hi @Roxy616, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I will get the Sparkly Elf Dress and the Universe Dress sent right over to you. I know I will probably never get all of the Deluxe clothing that I missed, but I thought I would give it a try. (This list is not even all that I am missing, just the ones that I wanted the most). Thanks again for everything! Your friend blurayne.

Roxy616

@blurayne, Please let me know what other Deluxe clothing items you’re missing, and I’ll be more than happy to see if I have any of them for you. Hope you see both this post and the previous one I sent about not having the Nafaria’s Dress from the Deluxe monthly box after all because I accidentally mixed it up with the one I have from eStore, which is similar but not sendable and not the one you’re actually looking for, so I’ll be sending one of the dresses back to you because I wouldn’t feel right about keeping it. Thanks so much for sending those in trade…I appreciate it and hate that I didn’t end up having both of the clothing pieces to send, but have included a couple of other items I thought you may like along with the Ella McWoof’s Blouse. ~ Roxy

blurayne

@Roxy616, thank you for offering to look for the other items I am missing; that is so nice of you. Here are some of the others that I need/want: Aurora Crown, Beige Lounge Suit, Blue Camo Sneakers, Daffodil Glasses, Floral Frock, Good Luck Shoes, Glitter Butterfly Tank Top, Grunge Rock Outfit, Pom Pom Wedge Boots, Solar Flare Dress – Flats – Tiara, Tartan Skirt Suit. Thanks for looking. Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, Sending you the Daffodil Glasses, Floral Frock, Glitter Butterfly Tank Top, Grunge Rock Outfit, and the Solar Flare Flats. So glad I could help with some of those! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@blurayne, Really, really sorry for the mix-up, but when I went to send the Nafaria’s Dress, I realized it was the Nafaria Dress from eStore (which isn’t KinzPostable) instead of the one that’s from the Deluxe Monthly Clothing Box…I feel horrible after telling you I had it and really hope someone out there does actually have it for you. Please just send one of the dresses in return instead of the two I mentioned…I wouldn’t feel right about that since I didn’t end up having the right dress that you needed.

blurayne

Roxy616, no worries. Ella’s blouse will be great. And please keep both of the dresses that I sent. You are so generous to everyone on this forum, that I am just happy to send you something that you need or want. Have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne.

pransser

Hi blurayne, I have the Fabulous Flapper Dress, Rainbow Blast Snowsuit, and Vintage Boho Dress that I can give for your Jingle Bell Dress? Let me know your username so I can send a request if this works for you.

blurayne

That would be great. Are you sure you don’t want anything else? I feel bad taking 3 items and only giving 1 in return. My user name is : BluRayne. What is your user name so I can be sure I send to the right person? Thank you so much! :) blurayne

pransser

Not a problem! I’m not in need of any of the Deluxe clothing, but I sure do love the mystery Christmas clothes LOL. Happy to help. I’ll send a request from sassypig shortly :) Thanks again.

shimmershine

Hi @blurayne! I think I have the flower petal skirt. I will take another look through my dock but I believe that is the only one I have currently. I will send it over when I hop onto Webkinz! – Starsqqo :)

blurayne

That is so kind of you! Thank you so much! Please take a look at my For Trade List and let me know if there is anything on there that you would like.(There are some items that have already been sent out – see posts above) Your friend BluRayne

shimmershine

No problem! I do like the butterfly fascinator if you don’t mind sending that over! I just hopped on so I will send you the skirt now :) I hope it’s the right one, if not just mail it back to me if you don’t like it! – Starsqqo

Razzamatazz

It was definitely the right one. Thank you so much! I put the Butterfly Fascinator in the post to you this morning. Hope you like it. Thanks again! :) blurayne

Thank you so much! @webkinzAqua

Comments are closed.