My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

eule649705

Merry Christmas Kinz! A while ago I posted that I was looking for seeds, like Cucumber, Mango, Sour Polarberry, Sour Goo-Goo Berry, and Candy Cosmos. Someone had generously offered me Cucumber seeds, then RL hit me and I was either constantly on the road or sleeping from being on the road. If that offer is still available, or anyone can spare one of the others, that would be amazing. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

eule649705

Merry Christmas Kinz! A while ago I posted that I was looking for seeds, like Cucumber, Mango, Sour Polar Berry, Sour Goo-Goo Berry, and Candy Cosmos. Someone generously offered Cucumber seeds but RL hit me and I was either constantly on the road or sleeping for the next day on the road. If the offer is still avalable that would be amazing.

LolliPup

Hey, does anyone have any Christmas trees that aren’t available in the W-shop? I’m collecting all the Christmas trees I can get, except I’ve already got all the ones from the W-shop, I think. If anyone has some and is willing to send them I’d be very grateful. If there’s anything I can do in return just let me know! Have a very merry Christmas, everybody! =)

ashley1206

KIMMY’S OVERALLS, SHUTTER SHADES, PERIDOT BOW

Oof! So sorry I traded mine. Hopefully someone else will have an extra one.

Roxy616

Looking for a Candy Cane Sugar Cookie, Christmas Party Candy Cane, and a Gummy Candy Cane to complete my candy cane collection if anyone has an extra of any of those…Please let me know what you’re looking for, and I’ll be happy to send if I have it. Thanks so much, and have a wonderful holiday season!!! Roxy <3

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Roxy616! I do have a Christmas Party Candy Cane that I’d be more than happy to send to you! =] My username is WarriorCat1010; is yours the same as it is on here? Nothing is needed in return ^-^

Roxy616

Thanks so very much for the candy cane, @TaffyKitty12…That was really sweet of you, and I truly appreciate it! Hugs, Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hi Roxy, just wanted to let you know the gummy candy cane is the one in the Christmas gift this year. Also, I think Traveller sent me 2 of the candy cane sugar cookies, so I’ll send you one.

Roxy616

Thanks so much for the sugar cookie, @mirforbjs…That was really kind of you to send, and I appreciate it very much! Hugs, Roxy <3

mirforbjs

@Roxy 616 Thank you so much for those gifts!! You are way too generous :)

Comments are closed.